Your friends will be so very Grateful when you send them a card with your appreciation of them. It’s always nice to get mail delivered at any time. Additionally, it’s nicer to receive something as special as a hand made card. It holds more meaning when they know you took the time to create it just for them.
Supplies: · Stamp Sets – Ornate Thanks (149471) · Card Stock (CS) – Mint Macaron (138337); Whisper White (100730); Whisper White Thick (140272) · Ink Pads – Mint Macaron (147106) · Other – Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152488); Ornate Layers Dies (152726); Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack (152726); Foam Adhesive Strips (141825); Tear & Tape (138995); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Paper Trimmer (152392); Die Cutting Machine
Measurements: · Mint Macaron: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; 2 pieces at 3-7/8” x 7/8” · Whisper White Thick: scraps for die cutting · Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4” · DSP: 5-1/4” x 4” · Terracotta Tile Ribbon: 6-1/2”
1. Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder. 2. Stamp the sentiment in Mint Macaron ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS. 3. Die cut the sentiment and two more pieces of Whisper White Thick CS using the stitched rectangle die. 4. Die cut the design from the middle of the two plain die cut rectangles, then glue the 2 strips of Mint Macaron CS to the backs of them, so it shows through the die cut design. 5. Adhere the ribbon onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape, wrapping the ends around to the back of the layer. 6. Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base. 7. Adhere the sentiment onto the DSP layer, over the ribbon, using Foam Adhesive Strips along the two long sides. 8. Glue the two remaining die cut rectangles onto the DSP layer, above and below the sentiment. 9. Glue the Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base.
There is a ray of sunshine coming your way and you can spread the love with your friends and family. The new Paper Pumpkin kit for June is a special one. You can watch the video below to check it out and see what Sara has created.
The June Paper Pumpkin will be full of Sunshine. Take a look at the video below and see what all the fuss is about. You will love it and so will all your friends who receive a box of Sunshine from you next month.
Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs)
This beautiful kit will come straight to your door. The Paper Pumpkin kits are more popular now just because they are easy and fun. The beauty is they come right to your mailbox. So you can still be home and enjoy your love of paper crafting. Why should we have to give up our hobbies just because we are stuck in the house?
You can subscribe to the monthly service, or you can also do a pre-paid subscription. Don’t forget that subscribers get discounts with 6-and 12-month subscriptions.
Click here for more information on pre-paid subscriptions.
This fun kit comes with the bright yellow box and all kinds of fun items inside.
The kits come with all the products you need to create the cards and even step by step instructions. It’s so easy for first time stampers and if you are a seasoned stamper, you can use these products to make your own creations. Take it a step out of the box and see what you can come up with. What do you have to lose? Try it out today!
You can say hello fabulous friend with this very colorful card. It’s always fun to take a different approach when you reach out to friends. Not everyone sends actual cards in the mail any more these days so when this card shows up in their mailbox, you will be a star. Especially when you use this fabulous Designer Series Paper. It’s the deal-breaker.
Supplies: • Stamp: Dressed To Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  • Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  , Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack  , Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack  • Paper: Best Dressed 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper  , Lovely Lipstick 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Purple Posy 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  • Misc: Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon , Stitched Shapes Dies , Layering Circles Dies 
Measurements: • Lovely Lipstick CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½” ; 1 5/8 x 5 ¼” • Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”; scrap • Purple Posy – scrap for scalloped circle • DSP 1 ¾ x 5 ¼”; 2 pieces ¾ x 5 ¼”
1. Adhere wider piece of DSP to the lovely lipstick strip and then to the center of the whisper white piece. Adhere 2 thin strips of the DSP to the bottom and top of the whisper white piece. Adhere everything to card base scored at 4 ¼”; 2. Cut stitched circle (second largest) from scrap of whisper white and corresponding scalloped circle from purple posy. Stamp sentiment in memento black ink on the white circle toward one side. Adhere to scalloped circle and then add to the center of the card with dimensionals. 3. Stamp lipstick with memento black ink on whisper white scrap, color with blends and cut. Add with dimensionals on the left side of stitched circle. 4. Tie a bow and add with glue dot to the lipstick. 5. Adhere scalloped edge to the left side of DSP. Say hello fabulous friend.
Everyone could use a birthday surprise these days and what better way than creating a card yourself. When you use the Layered With Kindness stamp set, you can create a beautiful card like the one below. So full of color and energy. Of course you can change up the colors to suit your own needs. While you are at home, put together birthday cards for everyone in your family and brighten their day this year.
Supplies: • Stamp sets: Layered With Kindness (151655) • Cardstock and Paper: Birthday Bonanza (151313), Basic Gray (121044), Smokey Slate (131202), Grapefruit Grove (146972), Bermuda Bay (131197) Whisper White (100730) • Ink: Bermuda Bay (147096) • Miscellaneous: Label Me Lovely Punch (151296), Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder (151503), Metallic Baker’s Twine and Sequin Combo SAB (152314), Paper Trimmer (152392), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579)
Measurements: • Basic Gray card base: 5 ½ ” x 8 ½ ”, scored at 4 ¼ ” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder • Smokey Slate: 4”x 5 ¼” • Grapefruit Grove: 3 ½ “ x 4 ¾” • Bermuda Bay: 2 ¼” x 4 ¼” • Designer Series Paper: 2” x 4” • Whisper White: Scrap for stamping image and punching out • Bermuda Bay baker’s twine 12”
1. Stamp “Happy Birthday” image on scrap of whisper white cardstock. Punch with Label Me Lovely punch. 2. Tie the baker’s twine into a small bow. Attach to “Happy Birthday” punch out with glue dots. 3. Using die cut machine and Coastal Weave Embossing folder, emboss Grapefruit Grove piece of cardstock. 4. Attach Smokey Slate piece to card base using SNAIL Adhesive. Attach Grapefruit Grove embossed piece to Smokey Slate using SNAIL adhesive. Attach DSP to Bermuda Bay piece using SNAIL adhesive. Attach to card using SNAIL adhesive. 5. Attach “Happy Birthday” sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals. 6. Attach sequins with glue dots to complete your birthday surprise.
Reaching out today is so important with what is going on around the world. It’s times like these that send a card with positive thoughts can mean more than anything. Just being able to get a card in our mailbox can put a smile on anyone’s face and turn an otherwise dreary day into a positive one.
Supply: • Stamp Sets: Positive Thoughts (151490) • Card Stock: Purple Posy ((150881), Whisper White Thick (140272), Soft Sea Foam (146988), Highland Heather (146986) • Stamp Pads: Gorgeous Grape (147099), Soft Sea foam (147102) • Misc: Nature’s Thoughts Dies(153586); Noble Peacock Rhinestones (149494), Gorgeous Grape1/4” Mini Striped Ribbon (146940); In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (purple posy) (149617), Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Measurement: • Purple Posy: 5 ½” x 8 1/2”, scored at 4 ¼”, • Whisper White Thick: 4” x 5 ¼” – cut two • Highland Heather: 3” x 2” • Soft Sea Foam:4” x 3” • Purple Posy DSP: 2” x 4”
1. Use the large rectangular die to cut the white panel for card front. 2. Use the feather die with Highland Heather cardstock to cut a feather. 3. Stamp the “fern” image with Soft Sea Foam ink onto Soft Sea Foam cardstock and cut out shape with coordinating die. 4. Stamp the butterfly and words with Gorgeous Grape ink onto white panel. 5. Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the Purple Posy DSP to the left side of the card front. 6. Attach die cut white panel to card front with dimensionals. 7. Use Snail Adhesive just on the bottom of feather, positioning as shown in photo. 8. Use dimensionals to adhere the fern. 9. Adhere the 4” x5 ¼” panel to inside of card – stamp a greeting or image as desired. 10. Tie a small strip of ribbon into a knot and attach with glue dot. 11. To finish the card, add three Noble Peacock Rhinestones to card front and try your hand at reaching out today to someone special.
Spring is a great time to acknowledge friendships with those you love. This is a beautiful card created with the Grace’s Garden Bundle. The words are right there in the sentiment and help you to express what you need to say. These are the ties that bind.
Supplies: · Stamp Sets – Grace’s Garden Bundle (English) , Enjoy Life Photopolymer Stamp Set  · Card Stock – Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Real Red 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  · Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad , Smoky Slate , Highland Heather , Crumb Cake , Grapefruit Grove , Real Red , Daffodil Delight , Bermuda Bay , Pear Pizzazz  · Misc. – Stamparatus  , Stampin’ Dimensionals , Snail Adhesive , Mini Glue Dots , Whisper White 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon , Detailed Trio Punch , Aqua Painters , Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush 
Measurements: · Real Red – 8 ½” x 5 ½” · Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”, plus piece for die cuts
1. Fold Real Red card stock in half to create card base. Round top and bottom corners with Detailed Trio Punch. 2. Place 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White card stock on Stamparatus. Using Black Memento ink pad, stamp fence, flowers and sentiment. On scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp fence, flowers, cat and bird. Colour images with Aqua Painters and ink pads. Round top and bottom of card stock with Detailed Trio Punch and use SNAIL to adhere to card front. 3. On scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp fence, flowers, cat and bird. Colour images with Aqua Painters and ink pads. Cut with coordinating dies and place on card with Stampin’ Dimensionals *Stagger the die-cuts slightly when placing on card. 4. Stamp butterflies images from “Enjoy Life” set with Highland Heather ink pad. 5. Add Clear Wink of Stella to butterflies, flowers and bird. Then you can acknowledge friendships too.
Stella MacKay Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!