With Halloween just around the corner, you will want to decide on your treats for the kiddies. You can make your own wicked Halloween treat holders for school, work or fun. It’s all up to you. Then, just get your chocolate bar and you are all set. I love creating fun treats and treat holders for this time of year. A simple gesture goes a long way and really makes them smile. The kids absolutely love them and enjoy giving them away too. Who wouldn’t want to receive one of these in their trick or treat bag? They also make great treats for your co-workers. Make sure to pick up the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper and create your wicked Halloween treat.
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045)
Stamp Pads – Granny Apple Green (147095); Gorgeous Grape (147099)
Misc. – Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (150447); Basic Black 3/8” Scalloped Edge Ribbon (150449); Wicked Dies (150725); Wink of Stella (141897); Stamping Sponges (141337); ½” Circle Punch (119869); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309); Die Cutting Machine; Hershey Chocolate Bar
• Monster Bash DSP (spider webs) – 6” x 6”; score at 1½”, 1¾”, 4” and 4¼”
• Basic Black: 2” x 5½” (scrap)
• Whisper White: 1¾” x 5”
• Basic Black Ribbon: 28”
1. Fold on score lines; adhere.
2. Punch hole in the middle of the flat section; thread ribbon through.
3. Slide chocolate bar into paper holder with the ribbon on either side of the chocolate; tie bow and trim ends.
4. Sponge Whisper White completely with Granny Apple Green; add Gorgeous Grape with sponge in about ½” – ¾” strip on long side. Cut “Wicked” from the sponged paper.
5. Cut “Wicked” and three spiders from Basic Black; add Wink of Stella to the spiders.
6. Adhere Basic Black “Wicked” to the front with Fine Tip Glue Pen. Adhere the sponged “Wicked” offset over the Basic Black.
7. Adhere spiders with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.