I have another Snowman card to share. The bright colors always make me smile. This is an alternative project idea to the snowman card previously shared with the same stamp set.
Stamp Set – Snowman Season (150458); Bundle with Snowman Punch (152337)
Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272); Whisper White (100730); Cherry Cobbler (119685)
Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
Misc. – Stampin’ Blends Pool Party Combo (144605); Stampin’ Blends Light Smoky Slate (145054); Stampin’ Blends Light Pumpkin Pie (144578); Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper (150393); Diagonal Stripe Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler (150439); Winter Knit 3D Embossing Folder (150645); Starburst Punch (143717); 2” Circle Punch (133782); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips (103579); Embossing/Die Cutting Machine
Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
Whisper White Cardstock: 4” x 2 ½” for sentiment and 2” circle punch
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 5 ¼” x 4”
Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper: 2” x 4” for banner and a scrap piece approx. 2 ½” for starburst punch
- Emboss the Cherry Cobbler layer with the Winter Knit embossing folder and add it to the front of the thick Whisper White Card with snail adhesive.
- Cut a flag banner at the bottom of the 2” x 4” piece of Designer Paper with your paper snips and add it to the front of your card with snail adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment and snowman image on Whisper White cardstock using Memento Black Ink. Punch the snowman out with the 2” circle punch and cut the sentiment out with your paper snips. Color the snowman with Stampin’ Blends. I used the light Pumpkin Pie for his nose, light Pool Party for the snowman, and Smoky Slate for the snow and outline of the snowman. Then I used the light Pool Party to make dots of snow on the sentiment.
- Punch some Designer Paper using the Starburst Punch. The print I used is the backside of the snowman one shown on the banner.
- Make a faux bow with the Cherry Cobbler Ribbon and tack it down on the card front with Mini Glue Dots. (I don’t really tie a bow so that it’s not bulky) Attach the snowman image to your Starburst Punched shape with snail and pop it up over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the cut sentiment pieces with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front of the card.