What better way to welcome Winter soon than with an adorable snowman card. He is just gorgeous and so much fun to create. I know you will love it.
Snowman Season card created using Stampin’ Up! products
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets: Snowman Season (150458)
- Cardstock & paper: Night of Navy (100867), Flirty Flamingo (141416), Whisper White (100730), Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (149481)
- Ink: Night of Navy (147110), Balmy Blue (#147105), Flirty Flamingo (147052), Light Balmy Blue Blend (148540)
- Tools & Accessories: Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912), Layering Ovals Dies (141706), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snowman Builder Punch (150643), Let It Snow Embellishment Kit (150425), Snowfall Accents Puff Paint (150691), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Snowflake Sequins (#150443), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Heat Tool (129053)
- Card Base: Night of Navy 5 ½ x 8 ½, scored at 4 ¼
- Cardstock #2: Flirty Flamingo 3 ¾ x 5
- Designer Paper: Come Sail Away 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 Balmy Blue Stripe, 2 ½ x 3 ¼ Night of Navy Stripe
- Stamp the snowflakes from Snowman Season over the Come Sail Away Balmy Blue stripe in stamped off Night of Navy and stamped off Balmy Blue.
- Adhere the designer paper to the Flirty Flamingo layer.
- Tie about 8 inches of the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around these layers and tie in a knot a little below the halfway mark from top to bottom and to the left of the card front.
- Adhere these layers to the card front.
- Cut the navy stripe paper with the Layering Ovals dies. Add this paper to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch the snowman using the Snowman Builder Punch from Whisper White. Add features using the Let It Snow Embellishments Kit. For the face, start with the carrot nose and then add the eyes and mouth. Add the buttons down the front. Use the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint to fill in around the features and cover most of the snowman. Heat with the Heat Tool to make the paint puff. Add the snowman to the navy stripe with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Complete with the arms from the kit. Add the hat and scarf in Flirty Flamingo using a little glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is stamped on a piece of Whisper White measuring 5/8 x 3 ½. Stamp in Flirty Flamingo ink. Notch the ends using the Triple Banner Punch. Add using Stampin’ Dimensionals and place this just under the snowman so he has a little snow under him. We don’t want him just floating!
- Add the mittens with a dot of glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created! Click here for any supplies you need.