- Stamp Sets: Sip Sip Hooray (150526) or bundled with dies at a discount (153045), Itty Bitty Birthdays (148618)
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla (144237), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Mossy Meadow (133676), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Basic Black (121045)
- Ink: VersaMark
- Tools & Accessories: Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (146956), Embossing Buddy (103083), Heat Tool (129053), Sip & Celebrate Dies (150668) or bundled with stamp set at a discount (153045), Ornate Frames Dies (150664), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Card Base: Thick Very Vanilla 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”. Fold in half.
- Cardstock #2: Basic Black 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- Cardstock #3: Thick Very Vanilla 3-3/8” x 4-5/8”, scrap for die-cutting.
- Cardstock #4: Gorgeous Grape scrap. Die-cut.
- Cardstock #5: Mossy Meadow scrap. Die-cut.
- Cardstock #6: Cherry Cobbler scrap. Die-cut.
- Cardstock #7: Pumpkin Pie scrap. Die-cut.
- Die-cut Gorgeous Grape, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie cardstocks with Sip & Celebrate Dies. Adhere to Very Vanilla layer with liquid adhesive. Clip away excess cardstock that extends beyond layer. (See image below)
- Adhere Very Vanilla layer to Basic Black layer. Adhere layers to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment image from Sip Sip Hooray stamp set on scrap Very Vanilla with Versamark ink. Heat emboss with Black Emboss Powder. Die-cut with Ornate Frames Dies. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment image from Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set on card inside with Versamark ink. Heat emboss with Black Emboss Powder. (See image below)
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created!
Order by clicking on any image in this email or by linking to my ONLINE STORE.