This beautiful Spring tulip card is a great way to wish them well. Everyone loves to receive a card when they are under the weather. Yellow flowers are just gorgeous. Don’t you agree?
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Timeless Tulip (stamp set 151534; stamp set & punch bundle 153793)
· Card Stock – Garden Green (102584); Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Garden Green (147089); Daffodil Delight (147094); Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
· Misc. –Die Cutting Machine; Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551); Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (131775); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue (110755); Tulip Builder Punch (151295); Timeless Label Punch (149516); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579)
• Garden Green: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
• Whisper White: 2 pieces 5 ¼” x 4”, 3” x 4 1/4”, 3/8” scrap strip; scraps for tulips,
• Ribbon: 10“
1. Fold Garden Green card stock in half. Flatten fold with bone folder.
2. Use Subtle 3D Folder to add texture to one of the large pieces of Whisper White card stock. Adhere to Garden Green card front.
3. Stamp stems and leaves on smaller rectangle of Whisper White card stock. Die cut rectangle with the stitched rectangle die that is slightly smaller that best fits the small Whisper White rectangle. Adhere to center of card front using dimensionals.
4. Stamp 2 tulips on scraps of Whisper White card stock using Daffodil Delight ink. Punch out flowers using the tulip builder punch. Cut one of the tulips in half using paper snips. Attach each half to the back of the other tulip piece using dimensionals, allowing approximately 1/8” of the flower to be exposed. Attach the flower to the card front with dimensionals.
5. Create a bow with the Polka Dot ribbon and attach to card front with a glue dot. Trim ribbon tails.
6. Stamp “Get Well Soon” on the 3/8” strip of Whisper White card stock using black ink. Use the Timeless Label Punch to punch out the words. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
7. Add 3 rhinestone jewel to card front.
8. Stamp remaining Whisper White card stock as desired for the inside of card and adhere with liquid glue to inside of card. Now you have your beautiful Spring tulip card.