I love cows. Their markings are always so amazing to look at. The one in the card below looks like he is having a wonderful dream. I want to be dreaming with cows. How about you? Use this adorable card to let someone special know dreams can come true.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamps: Over the Moon Cling Stamp Set (149331)
Paper: Whisper White Thick (140272); Whisper White (100730); Real Red (102482); Basic Black (121045)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708): Stampin’ Blends – Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack (147278); Basic Black Dar (147941); Bronze (144607); Smoky Slate Combo (145058); Real Red Dar (147934)
Other: Stitched Shapes Dies (145372); Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551);Layering Circles Dies (141705); Black 5/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL adhesive (104332; Die Cutting Machine
Whisper White Thick – 11” x 4 ¼”; scored at 5 ½” to form card base
Real Red – 4 ¼” x 2 ¾”
Whisper White – 4 ¼” x 3”; 3” x 3”
Basic Black – 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
1. Cut out 4” x 2 5/8” rectangle from Whisper White using the Stitched Rectangle Dies and die-cutting machine.
2. Stamp the upper right corner with the dream bubble image in Memento Black ink. Colour the heart with Real Red Dark Stampin’ Blend.
3. Glue the stamped rectangle to the Real Red mat and glue both to the middle of the card front.
4. Cut out the 2 3/8” circle from the Whisper White (3” x 3”) using the Stitched Shapes Dies and die-cutting machine.
5. Stamp the cow on the circle and the sentiment below the cow.
6. Colour the cow with the Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Bronze and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends.
7. Cut the 2 5/8” circle from the Basic Black using the Layering Circles Die and die-cutting machine.
8. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the middle of the Basic Black circle and tie in a loose know on the left side.
9. Pop up the black circle on the lower part of the white rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensonals.
10. Pop up the stamped circle on the Basic Black circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Any perfect precious parcel can be created with love. It just takes a few steps and some Stampin’ Up! products. I love the new Perfect Parcel Dies and all the possibilities they bring to us. It’s always special when you create hand made gifts.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamps: Parcels & Petals (cling 149317) Verdant Garden (photopolymer 149460)
Inks: Terracotta Tile (150086) & Seaside Spray (150085) Classic Stampin’ Pads
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Terracotta Tile (150884) & Woven Threads Designer Series Paper (149497)
Other: Perfect Parcel Dies (151107), Die cutting machine, 5/8” Flax Ribbon (148764), SNAIL (104332), Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
· Whisper White: 4 1/4” x 6-1/2” (2 pieces) + scrap for stamping
· Terracotta Tile: 7-3/4” x 2” + scrap
· Woven Threads DSP: 7-3/4” x 1-3/4”
1. Die cut the two pieces of Whisper White card stock with the large box die in the Perfect Parcels die set.
2. Using Seaside Spray ink and the floral stamp from Verdant Garden, stamp the image repeatedly over the die cut pieces.
3. Fold box pieces on all score lines. All are folded in, except for the triangle on the long piece with the curve – this one is folded out.
4. Add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the two end tabs on both of the die cuts. Glue the un-tabbed piece onto the tabbed piece, taking care to line up the centre score lines as this is the edge of the top of the box. Glue the other flat edge to the tabs. You will now have a box shape.
5. On the long pieces with the curve… add a bit of Tear & Tape to the unstamped side of the folded triangles. Fold the two end pieces into the box first. Fold the other two pieces down, and flatten the box. When you do this, the taped triangles will glue themselves into position. Open the box again, and the tabs should move into place. This is the bottom of the box.
6. Turn the box over. Fold the long straight edges down. You should have two triangles at the ends that can fold over the sides, and fit inside the slot.
7. Stamp the sentiment from Verdant Garden onto a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock in Terracotta Tile. Die cut with the appropriate die (see photo above).
8. Die cut the backing piece of the tag using the other tag die from the Perfect Parcels dies, and Terracotta Tile cardstock. Adhere this to the back of the sentiment and set aside.
9. Lastly, score the Terracotta Tile card stock at 1”, 2-1/2”, 4-5/8” & 6-1/8”. Run your bone folder across the folds. Glue the Woven Threads DSP on top and refold on the score lines. Wrap this around the box and glue together at the bottom.
What do you think of this thoughtful silhouette dreaming image? It’s a beautiful card that can say so much. The sentiment on this card is simple and to the point. The background is so well done that it pulls you in and lets your mind wander. I can close my eyes and let it transport me. Change up the sentiment and you change up the feeling of the card.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Silhouette Scenes Bundle (151058)
Card Stock – Pretty Peacock (150880); Basic Black (121045); See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper (149443)
Stamp Pads – Jet Black StazOn (101406)
Misc. –Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
· Pretty Peacock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
· Basic Black – 4” x 5 ¼”
· DSP: 4’ x 5 ¼”
1. First thing, ink the swinging girl in black StazOn and stamp her on the DSP, you may want to use a Stamparatus so you can stamp multiple times if need be.
2. Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner.
3. Crop the layer of black with the large tree image and add it to the DSP so the girl appears to swing from it.
4. Lastly, add this to the cards base and let your mind take you to your thoughtful silhouette dreaming place.
Create a smile with friends across the miles. Create this fun flower card and brighten someone’s day. Daisies are such a great flower for putting a smile on someone’s face.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Here is the Daisy Lane stamp set.
Stamp Sets – Daisy Lane (149325)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Daffodil Delight (119683)
Stamp Pads – Old Olive (147090);Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708); Smoky Slate (147113); Daffodil Delight (147094)
Misc. –Die Cutting Machine; Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Daisy Punch (143713); ½” Circle Punch (119869); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912), Stitched Nested Labels (149638), Snail Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683); Bone Folder (102300); Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends (144585)
• Daffodil Delight: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 4 ½” x 3 ¼”; and 3 ½” x 2 ¼”, scrap for the flower center
• Whisper White: 5 ¼” x 4”, 4 ¼” x 3”, 3 ¼” x 2”, 2 ¾” x 5 ½” strip for daisies, scrap for sentiment
• Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon: 8”
1. Stamp & punch out 2 large daisy images from the 5 ½” x 2 ¾” strip of Whisper White cardstock using Smoky Slate ink and the Daisy Punch. Use a bone folder to slightly curve the petals for added dimension. Adhere daisy images together with centers overlapping and petals offset to make a full daisy. Stamp large daisy image on a scrap of Daffodil Delight using Daffodil Delight ink and punch out the center using ½” Circle Punch. Adhere circle to daisy center using a dimensional. Apply Wink of Stella to the daisy center.
2. Layer the 3 remaining Whisper White card stock rectangles one on top of the other – use a small amount of snail to adhere the pieces together temporarily (1” or less). Prior to sticking the pieces together, touch the adhesive to clothing to reduce the stickiness.
3. First, stamp the leaves in Old Olive ink and then stamp the smallest daisy image in the set randomly across the card layers. Color in the daisy centers using the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends marker. It is expected that the stamped images will be missing at the edges of each overlapping layer. Carefully twist the 3 pieces apart.
4. Fold Daffodil Delight card stock in half for the card base and flatten using the bone folder. Adhere largest Whisper White piece to the card base. Adhere the remaining 2 pieces of Whisper White to their respective Daffodil Delight frames. Adhere each layer to the card base, lining up the stamped images. The Daffodil Delight frames should cover the areas where the images were missing.
5. Adhere the punched daisy to the card front using a dimensional.
6. Stamp “Smile” on Whisper White scrap with Black Memento ink and die cut with the smallest nested label die. Adhere to the card front with dimensionals.
7. Lastly, make a bow with the Polka Dot Tulle ribbon and adhere to card front with a mini glue dot. Then, smile with friends.