This beautiful Spring tulip card is a great way to wish them well. Everyone loves to receive a card when they are under the weather. Yellow flowers are just gorgeous. Don’t you agree?
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Timeless Tulip (stamp set 151534; stamp set & punch bundle 153793)
· Card Stock – Garden Green (102584); Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Garden Green (147089); Daffodil Delight (147094); Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
· Misc. –Die Cutting Machine; Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551); Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (131775); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue (110755); Tulip Builder Punch (151295); Timeless Label Punch (149516); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579)
• Garden Green: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
• Whisper White: 2 pieces 5 ¼” x 4”, 3” x 4 1/4”, 3/8” scrap strip; scraps for tulips,
• Ribbon: 10“
1. Fold Garden Green card stock in half. Flatten fold with bone folder.
2. Use Subtle 3D Folder to add texture to one of the large pieces of Whisper White card stock. Adhere to Garden Green card front.
3. Stamp stems and leaves on smaller rectangle of Whisper White card stock. Die cut rectangle with the stitched rectangle die that is slightly smaller that best fits the small Whisper White rectangle. Adhere to center of card front using dimensionals.
4. Stamp 2 tulips on scraps of Whisper White card stock using Daffodil Delight ink. Punch out flowers using the tulip builder punch. Cut one of the tulips in half using paper snips. Attach each half to the back of the other tulip piece using dimensionals, allowing approximately 1/8” of the flower to be exposed. Attach the flower to the card front with dimensionals.
5. Create a bow with the Polka Dot ribbon and attach to card front with a glue dot. Trim ribbon tails.
6. Stamp “Get Well Soon” on the 3/8” strip of Whisper White card stock using black ink. Use the Timeless Label Punch to punch out the words. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
7. Add 3 rhinestone jewel to card front.
8. Stamp remaining Whisper White card stock as desired for the inside of card and adhere with liquid glue to inside of card. Now you have your beautiful Spring tulip card.
This beautiful pink flowered birthday card is delicate and decorated for someone special. You can create a handful for all the special people you want to celebrate with this year. I love to create a card stash at the beginning of each year, however, it means changing up colors and designs as well. After that, you just put all your creations together in a safe place to use throughout the year. Lastly, always have fun.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets: Happy Birthday To You (152308)
• Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Basic Gray (121044), Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612)
• Ink: Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad (147052), Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad (147102), Jet Black StazOn Pad (101406), VersaMark Pad (102283), Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends (145055)
• Tools & Accessories: Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (149512), Aqua Painter (103954), Sponge Brayer (141714), Basic Pattern Decorative Masks (150697), Delightful Tag Topper Punch (149518), Stitched Shapes Dies (145372)
• Designer Paper: Brights 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (149613)
• Misc: 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
• Card Base: Whisper White 4-1/4” x 11”, scored and folded at 5-1/2”
• Cardstock #2: Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
• Cardstock #3: Basic Gray 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
• Designer Paper: Flirty Flamingo gingham 2” x 5-1/2”
• First of all, on the front of the card base, use the dotted decorative mask and apply Flirty Flamingo ink using the sponge brayer.
• Cut one end of the Flirty Flamingo gingham DSP with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and adhere to card base in the center.
• On the watercolor paper make a light Flirty Flamingo watercolor wash with the Aqua Painter. Set aside to dry or use the Heat Tool on low setting to speed up the drying.
• Cut the Basic Gray cardstock with the largest Stitched Shapes circle.
• Rub the Embossing Buddy over the (dried) watercolor paper, then stamp the cake image using VersaMark ink. Cover with Shimmer Black Embossing Powder, tap off excess, and heat with Heat Tool.
• Squeeze the Flirty Flamingo and Soft Sea Foam ink pads so the foam pad applies ink to the insides of the lids. Use an Aqua Painter to pick up the ink to darken the blossoms and add color to the leaves.
• Fussy cut the cake and adhere to gray circle, then pop up on dimensionals on gingham tag.
• Lastly, stamp greeting at bottom of tag with black StazOn. Tie a bow with the glittered ribbon and adhere at top of tag with a glue dot.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you can create this lucky friend like you card for anyone who needs it. You don’t have to be in a relationship to let your friends know you love them too. I always like to surprise my friends with thoughtful gestures on Valentine’s Day and you can too. Show them the love with a handcrafted card made from the heart for a lucky friend like you.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – From My Heart (151417); From my Heart Bundle (153775)
· Card Stock – Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
· Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
· Misc. – From my Heart Specialty DSP (151189); Heart Punch Pack (151292); Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon; SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Dimensionals (104430); Mini glue dots (103683)
· Real Red: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”; plus scrap for heart
· Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”
· DSP: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
1. Using the scalloped heart punch, punch out one Flirty Flamingo heart and one Real Red heart from the 12×12 sheet of hearts, included in the package of specialty paper.
2. On the Red Heart, stamp your sentiment using Tuxedo Black ink.
3. Take a piece of Real Red scrap and stamp the dotted outline heart in Tuxedo Black Ink. Punch it out using the “plain” heart punch.
4. Adhere this piece to the Flirty Flamingo heart.
5. Assemble your card as shown. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Sentiment.
6. The ribbon bow is adhered with a glue dot.
You can create a beautiful magnolia image on a card super fast. I received a similar card last month from a member of my Demonstrator team. My jaw dropped as it was SO simple yet so elegant and perfect just as it was. I had to make some for myself as birthday thank you notes and I sent them out.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
I chose a light color so I could write on the inside. Any light color works (the card I received from my downline was Balmy Blue) OR choose a darker color and use a Whisper White or Very Vanilla cardstock piece to write on and adhere inside (4″ x 5-1/4″). Wouldn’t the Seasonal Wreath 3D embossing folder look great as a holiday note card or thank you? (pg. 199 of our annual catalog or see it HERE). If you make groups of these, they are wonderful gifts if you insert them into our Acetate Card Boxes (noted below).
Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia (149298)
Ink: Soft Sea Form Classic Stampin’ Pad (147102)
Paper: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock (149688)
Miscellaneous: Magnolia 3D Embossing Folder (149579), 3D Embossing Folder Plate (149658), Whisper White Medium Envelopes (107301), Acetate Card Boxes [not shown] (144628), Bone Folder (102300), Die-cutting machine
Soft Sea Foam card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″ then fold crease with Bone Folder
- Run Soft Sea Foam cardstock and Magnolia 3D embossing folder (using the 3D Embossing Folder Plate) through your die-cutting machine.
- Fold card.
- Using Soft Sea Foam ink, stamp corner of the front of Whisper White Medium Envelope.
- For gift giving: make sets and insert into Acetate Card Boxes (each holds up to 5 sets of cards with envelopes). See them HERE. Note that the wording is incorrect on that one item; the box holds USA standard A2 cards and envelopes. It measures 4-7/16″ x 5-13/16″ x 5/8″.
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created!
Combine Loss With Compassion when you send this sympathy card. It’s a perfect emotional sentiment in a time of need. Sometimes all we need is a note or card to let us know we are loved and thought about. Going through a loss is always hard, having family and friends by our side helps to ease our emotions. The colors of this card are soothing and it’s so easy on the eyes. The message is there and they know it has a lot of love behind it. I love this metallic edge ribbon for projects like this. It has an elegant, yet soft look to it.
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
STAMPS –Kindness and Compassion (151220 Cling)
PAPER –Whisper White (100730), Basic Gray (121044), Purple Posy (150881)
INK –– Basic Gray (149165)
OTHER –Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (151775), Delicate Lace Dies (147053), 3/8” Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon (144213)
Cutting & Scoring:
• Basic Gray – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
• Purple Posy: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8”
• Purple Posy: 2 x 5 3/8” Embossed with Subtle Embossing Folder
• Whisper White – Scraps to Die Cut the Lace Die
• Stamp Sentiment on smaller Purple Posy Panel. Adhere lace die-cut strips to the back of this panel and then adhere on to larger Purple Posy Layer.
• Tie with Ribbon
• Adhere to Basic Gray Card and express your loss with compassion for someone you love.
Take a beautiful balloon ride from your imagination when you put together this treat box. It can hold ideas, treats or thoughts from your heart. Whatever you can fit in there will be appreciated. The ribbon gives it an added touch. The colors on this particular box are soft and vibrant all at the same time.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Above the Clouds Stamp Set (149404) [or bundle with Hot Air Balloon Punch (151135)]
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Balmy Blue (147105); Grapefruit Grove (147142); Pineapple Punch (147141); Highland Heather (147103)
Misc. – Mini Pizza Boxes (144645); Hot Air Balloon Punch (149520); Grapefruit Grove 1/8” Grosgrain (146954); Sponge Brayer (141714); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stitched Shape Dies (145372); Die Cutting Machine
· Whisper White: 3.5” x 5.5”
· Grosgrain Ribbon: 22”
1. Using sponge brayer, roll Balmy Blue ink over the dull side of a mini pizza box. Hint: Start light and add more ink as needed,
2. With the hole in the box at the top, stamp “You’re off to great places” in the second rectangle from the top (just under the hole- this will become the front of the box) and the birds in the largest square at the bottom (what will become the lid of the box) using Memento ink. Assemble box.
3. Using a die cutting machine, cut the largest stitched circle from one end of the whisper white card stock. Stamp clouds on circle with Balmy Blue ink, and sentiment with memento ink, then attach circle to top of box with Dimensionals.
4. Stamp hot air balloon on remaining white card stock in black, then stamp filler image with Grapefruit Grove ink and punch out. Stamp two flag banners and basket in black on leftover scraps, then fill in with Pineapple Punch and Highland Heather ink with filler stamps. Punch or cut out: Adhere flags to top of balloon and adhere balloon to top of stamped circle.
5. Once you’ve filled the box (cookie? Cards?) wrap the ribbon around the corners and tie a bow!