A golf style birthday care is perfect for all the golfers in your life. They take the sport very seriously so when you acknowledge it, they will love you. This care was created with the Club House stamp set and has a bunch of adorable embellishments on it.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets: Club House (151583)
• Cardstock: Night Of Navy (100867), Garden Green (102584), Daffodil Delight (119683), Mint Macaron (138337)
• Ink: Night Of Navy (147110),
• Tools & Accessories: Golf Club Dies (151580), Country Club Elements (151315), Daffodil Delight ¼” Ruched Ribbon (151311), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Glue (110755), Starburst Punch (14377)
• Designer Paper: Country Club (151314)
• Card Base: Night Of Navy Cardstock 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”. Score and fold at 4-1/4”.
• Cardstock #2: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 5-1/4” x 4”.
• Designer Paper #1: Country Club 5” x 3-3/4”
• Designer Paper #2: Country Club 5” x 1”
• Glue Daffodil Cardstock layer to Night Of Navy card base. Set aside.
• Glue 1” strip of designer paper to large piece of designer paper about 1” from the bottom.
• Cut a piece of ribbon longer than the designer paper and form a knot about 2” from one end. Glue to designer paper layer below the designer paper strip by wrapping the ribbon ends to the back and gluing them in place. Glue designer paper layer to card front.
• Cut a circle using the Starburst Punch and Garden Green Cardstock. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals over the ribbon and designer paper strip and to the left.
• Using Daffodil Delight Cardstock, cut with the V-shaped branch die. Glue to starburst circle, at the bottom.
• Using Night Of Navy Cardstock, cut with the crest-shaped die. Glue to the starburst circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals, above the branch die-cut.
• Using Mint Macaron Cardstock, cut the small grass shape with the die. Glue to the right of the starburst using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Stamp the sentiment using Night Of Navy Ink on one of the wooden banner elements. Glue to the 1” designer paper layer with Multipurpose Glue.
• Add wooden elements onto the crest shape and the small circles in the background. Then let them enjoy their golf style birthday card.