You can create this greatest by far card with the Clubhouse stamp set. It’s another card I’m showcasing using that stamp set. There always seems to be a shortage of male themed cards and I’m so happy that there are a few more options now. The colors alone are perfect for the men in your life.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets – Clubhouse (151583)
• Card Stock (CS) – Crushed Curry (131199); Garden Green (102584); Poppy Parade (119793); Whisper White Thick (140272); Whisper White (100730)
• Ink Pads – Garden Green (147089); Versamark (102283)
• Misc. – Golf Club Dies (151580); Absolutely Argyle 3d Embossing Folder (151590); Country Club Designer Series Paper (151314); Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109130); Country Club Twine Combo Pack (151318); Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (131527)
• Garden Green CS: 3-1/4” x 4-3/4”; plus scraps for die cutting
• Crushed Curry CS: scrap for die cutting
• Poppy Parade CS: 3” x 4-1/2”
• Whisper White CS: 2-1/2” x 2-1/4”
• Whisper White Thick CS: scraps for die cutting
• DSP: 3-1/4” x 1-1/2”
1. Burnish the fold in the note base using a Bone Folder.
2. Emboss the Poppy Parade CS layer using the Absolutely Argyle 3D embossing folder.
3. Glue the Poppy Parade CS layer onto the Garden Green CS layer.
4. Glue the DSP layer onto the Poppy Parade CS layer.
5. Glue the Whisper White CS layer over the DSP layer.
6. Tie Garden Green twine around the layers and tie in a knot on the front.
7. Glue the Garden Green CS layer onto the front of the card base.
8. Stamp the sentiment twice in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS.
9. Die cut one sentiment using the crest shaped die.
10. Die cut the second sentiment using the banner shaped die.
11. Die cut a large golf ball from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS.
12. Die cut a tee from a scrap of Crushed Curry CS.
13. Die cut 5 grass clumps from a scrap of Garden Green CS.
14. Cover the die cut golf ball with Versamark ink, then cover it with clear embossing powder, then heat emboss it.
15. Glue 2 Garden Green CS grass clumps onto the Whisper White CS layer.
16. Adhere the golf ball, tee, and remaining grass clumps onto the Whisper White CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
17. Glue the crest shaped sentiment onto the Poppy Parade CS layer.
18. Adhere the banner sentiment over the crest shaped sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.