Your friends will be so very Grateful when you send them a card with your appreciation of them. It’s always nice to get mail delivered at any time. Additionally, it’s nicer to receive something as special as a hand made card. It holds more meaning when they know you took the time to create it just for them.
Supplies: · Stamp Sets – Ornate Thanks (149471) · Card Stock (CS) – Mint Macaron (138337); Whisper White (100730); Whisper White Thick (140272) · Ink Pads – Mint Macaron (147106) · Other – Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152488); Ornate Layers Dies (152726); Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack (152726); Foam Adhesive Strips (141825); Tear & Tape (138995); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Paper Trimmer (152392); Die Cutting Machine
Measurements: · Mint Macaron: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; 2 pieces at 3-7/8” x 7/8” · Whisper White Thick: scraps for die cutting · Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4” · DSP: 5-1/4” x 4” · Terracotta Tile Ribbon: 6-1/2”
1. Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder. 2. Stamp the sentiment in Mint Macaron ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS. 3. Die cut the sentiment and two more pieces of Whisper White Thick CS using the stitched rectangle die. 4. Die cut the design from the middle of the two plain die cut rectangles, then glue the 2 strips of Mint Macaron CS to the backs of them, so it shows through the die cut design. 5. Adhere the ribbon onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape, wrapping the ends around to the back of the layer. 6. Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base. 7. Adhere the sentiment onto the DSP layer, over the ribbon, using Foam Adhesive Strips along the two long sides. 8. Glue the two remaining die cut rectangles onto the DSP layer, above and below the sentiment. 9. Glue the Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base.
There is a ray of sunshine coming your way and you can spread the love with your friends and family. The new Paper Pumpkin kit for June is a special one. You can watch the video below to check it out and see what Sara has created.
The June Paper Pumpkin will be full of Sunshine. Take a look at the video below and see what all the fuss is about. You will love it and so will all your friends who receive a box of Sunshine from you next month.
Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs)
This beautiful kit will come straight to your door. The Paper Pumpkin kits are more popular now just because they are easy and fun. The beauty is they come right to your mailbox. So you can still be home and enjoy your love of paper crafting. Why should we have to give up our hobbies just because we are stuck in the house?
You can subscribe to the monthly service, or you can also do a pre-paid subscription. Don’t forget that subscribers get discounts with 6-and 12-month subscriptions.
Click here for more information on pre-paid subscriptions.
This fun kit comes with the bright yellow box and all kinds of fun items inside.
The kits come with all the products you need to create the cards and even step by step instructions. It’s so easy for first time stampers and if you are a seasoned stamper, you can use these products to make your own creations. Take it a step out of the box and see what you can come up with. What do you have to lose? Try it out today!
You can say hello fabulous friend with this very colorful card. It’s always fun to take a different approach when you reach out to friends. Not everyone sends actual cards in the mail any more these days so when this card shows up in their mailbox, you will be a star. Especially when you use this fabulous Designer Series Paper. It’s the deal-breaker.
Supplies: • Stamp: Dressed To Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  • Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  , Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack  , Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack  • Paper: Best Dressed 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper  , Lovely Lipstick 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Purple Posy 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  • Misc: Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon , Stitched Shapes Dies , Layering Circles Dies 
Measurements: • Lovely Lipstick CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½” ; 1 5/8 x 5 ¼” • Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”; scrap • Purple Posy – scrap for scalloped circle • DSP 1 ¾ x 5 ¼”; 2 pieces ¾ x 5 ¼”
1. Adhere wider piece of DSP to the lovely lipstick strip and then to the center of the whisper white piece. Adhere 2 thin strips of the DSP to the bottom and top of the whisper white piece. Adhere everything to card base scored at 4 ¼”; 2. Cut stitched circle (second largest) from scrap of whisper white and corresponding scalloped circle from purple posy. Stamp sentiment in memento black ink on the white circle toward one side. Adhere to scalloped circle and then add to the center of the card with dimensionals. 3. Stamp lipstick with memento black ink on whisper white scrap, color with blends and cut. Add with dimensionals on the left side of stitched circle. 4. Tie a bow and add with glue dot to the lipstick. 5. Adhere scalloped edge to the left side of DSP. Say hello fabulous friend.
Reaching out today is so important with what is going on around the world. It’s times like these that send a card with positive thoughts can mean more than anything. Just being able to get a card in our mailbox can put a smile on anyone’s face and turn an otherwise dreary day into a positive one.
Supply: • Stamp Sets: Positive Thoughts (151490) • Card Stock: Purple Posy ((150881), Whisper White Thick (140272), Soft Sea Foam (146988), Highland Heather (146986) • Stamp Pads: Gorgeous Grape (147099), Soft Sea foam (147102) • Misc: Nature’s Thoughts Dies(153586); Noble Peacock Rhinestones (149494), Gorgeous Grape1/4” Mini Striped Ribbon (146940); In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (purple posy) (149617), Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Measurement: • Purple Posy: 5 ½” x 8 1/2”, scored at 4 ¼”, • Whisper White Thick: 4” x 5 ¼” – cut two • Highland Heather: 3” x 2” • Soft Sea Foam:4” x 3” • Purple Posy DSP: 2” x 4”
1. Use the large rectangular die to cut the white panel for card front. 2. Use the feather die with Highland Heather cardstock to cut a feather. 3. Stamp the “fern” image with Soft Sea Foam ink onto Soft Sea Foam cardstock and cut out shape with coordinating die. 4. Stamp the butterfly and words with Gorgeous Grape ink onto white panel. 5. Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the Purple Posy DSP to the left side of the card front. 6. Attach die cut white panel to card front with dimensionals. 7. Use Snail Adhesive just on the bottom of feather, positioning as shown in photo. 8. Use dimensionals to adhere the fern. 9. Adhere the 4” x5 ¼” panel to inside of card – stamp a greeting or image as desired. 10. Tie a small strip of ribbon into a knot and attach with glue dot. 11. To finish the card, add three Noble Peacock Rhinestones to card front and try your hand at reaching out today to someone special.
What a great way to let that special someone know you are thinking of them. The card has such a cute sentiment and images. The embellishments enhance the colors and help bring out the focal point of the card. It’s also a great first time card.T
Supplies: • Stamp Sets: Make a Splash (151708- host set) • Cardstock: Bermuda Bay (131197), Shimmery White (101910) • Ink: Pool Party (147107), Grapefruit Grove (147142), Gray Granite (147118), Granny Apple Green (147095), Mint Macaron (147106) • Tools & Accessories: Stamparatus (146276), Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack (152314- SAB), Aquapainter (103954), Classic Label Punch (141491), Mini Dimensionals (144108)
Measurements: • Card Base: 5 ¼” x 8 ½” • Cardstock #2: 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
• Cut Bermuda Bay base & score in half at 4 ¼” • Stamp fishbowl using Gray Granite • Stamp seaweed in Granny Apple Green and Mint Macaron. Stamp fish using Grapefruit Grove. • Watercolor water using aquapainter and Pool Party • Tie Baker’s Twine around Shimmery White • Stamp sentiment using Mint Macaron & punch out with Classic Label Punch • Pop up using Mini Dimensionals • Glue Shimmery White to card base • Embellish with sequins and let them know you are thinking of them.
You can create this greatest by far card with the Clubhouse stamp set. It’s another card I’m showcasing using that stamp set. There always seems to be a shortage of male themed cards and I’m so happy that there are a few more options now. The colors alone are perfect for the men in your life.
Supplies: • Stamp Sets – Clubhouse (151583) • Card Stock (CS) – Crushed Curry (131199); Garden Green (102584); Poppy Parade (119793); Whisper White Thick (140272); Whisper White (100730) • Ink Pads – Garden Green (147089); Versamark (102283) • Misc. – Golf Club Dies (151580); Absolutely Argyle 3d Embossing Folder (151590); Country Club Designer Series Paper (151314); Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109130); Country Club Twine Combo Pack (151318); Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (131527)
Measurements: • Garden Green CS: 3-1/4” x 4-3/4”; plus scraps for die cutting • Crushed Curry CS: scrap for die cutting • Poppy Parade CS: 3” x 4-1/2” • Whisper White CS: 2-1/2” x 2-1/4” • Whisper White Thick CS: scraps for die cutting • DSP: 3-1/4” x 1-1/2”
1. Burnish the fold in the note base using a Bone Folder. 2. Emboss the Poppy Parade CS layer using the Absolutely Argyle 3D embossing folder. 3. Glue the Poppy Parade CS layer onto the Garden Green CS layer. 4. Glue the DSP layer onto the Poppy Parade CS layer. 5. Glue the Whisper White CS layer over the DSP layer. 6. Tie Garden Green twine around the layers and tie in a knot on the front. 7. Glue the Garden Green CS layer onto the front of the card base. 8. Stamp the sentiment twice in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS. 9. Die cut one sentiment using the crest shaped die. 10. Die cut the second sentiment using the banner shaped die. 11. Die cut a large golf ball from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS. 12. Die cut a tee from a scrap of Crushed Curry CS. 13. Die cut 5 grass clumps from a scrap of Garden Green CS. 14. Cover the die cut golf ball with Versamark ink, then cover it with clear embossing powder, then heat emboss it. 15. Glue 2 Garden Green CS grass clumps onto the Whisper White CS layer. 16. Adhere the golf ball, tee, and remaining grass clumps onto the Whisper White CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals. 17. Glue the crest shaped sentiment onto the Poppy Parade CS layer. 18. Adhere the banner sentiment over the crest shaped sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stella MacKay Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!