Send loving wishes to your friends and family with this beautiful heirloom card. Its elegance is overwhelming and beautiful. I love creating things that have an antique look and feel. The Woven Threads Designer Series Paper can give you so many beautiful heirloom type projects.
Supplies: Stamp set: Woven Heirlooms (149306) or as a bundle with dies (151093) or choose the entire Woven Threads Suite (152184) Cardstock and paper: Rococo Rose Cardstock (150882), Seaside Spray Cardstock (150883), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Woven Threads Designer Series Paper (149497) Ink: Seaside Spray (150085) Miscellaneous: Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders (152325), 5/8” Woven Threads Trim (149499), Woven Threads Sequin Assortment (149498), (149491), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Bone Folder (102300), die-cutting machine, household tape
Measurements: • Seaside Spray card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half with a Bone Folder plus a piece 3-1/2” x 4-1/2” • Whisper White: 2-3/4” x 3-3/4” • Rococo Rose: 4” x 5-1/4” • Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5” • Ribbon: two pieces each about 3”
1. Using SNAIL adhere Designer Series Paper to Rococo Rose then that piece to the Seaside Spray card base. 2. Stamp sentiment with Seaside Spray on Whisper White. 3. Die cut frame first then run through embossing folder. Align sentiment behind frame and adhere with SNAIL and household tape 4. Wrap ribbon around two opposing corners and secure in back with Mini Glue Dots plus one dot in front, beneath the ribbon, to hold it in place. 5. Using Mini Glue Dots and your Paper Snips, like tweezers, affix a sequin onto a Mini Glue Dot then remove and place randomly on ribbon. Repeat as desired. 6. Take Stampin’ Dimensionals and attach frame piece to card front.
I love cows. Their markings are always so amazing to look at. The one in the card below looks like he is having a wonderful dream. I want to be dreaming with cows. How about you? Use this adorable card to let someone special know dreams can come true.
Supplies: Stamps: Over the Moon Cling Stamp Set (149331) Paper: Whisper White Thick (140272); Whisper White (100730); Real Red (102482); Basic Black (121045) Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708): Stampin’ Blends – Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack (147278); Basic Black Dar (147941); Bronze (144607); Smoky Slate Combo (145058); Real Red Dar (147934) Other: Stitched Shapes Dies (145372); Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551);Layering Circles Dies (141705); Black 5/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL adhesive (104332; Die Cutting Machine
Measurements: Whisper White Thick – 11” x 4 ¼”; scored at 5 ½” to form card base Real Red – 4 ¼” x 2 ¾” Whisper White – 4 ¼” x 3”; 3” x 3” Basic Black – 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
1. Cut out 4” x 2 5/8” rectangle from Whisper White using the Stitched Rectangle Dies and die-cutting machine. 2. Stamp the upper right corner with the dream bubble image in Memento Black ink. Colour the heart with Real Red Dark Stampin’ Blend. 3. Glue the stamped rectangle to the Real Red mat and glue both to the middle of the card front. 4. Cut out the 2 3/8” circle from the Whisper White (3” x 3”) using the Stitched Shapes Dies and die-cutting machine. 5. Stamp the cow on the circle and the sentiment below the cow. 6. Colour the cow with the Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Bronze and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. 7. Cut the 2 5/8” circle from the Basic Black using the Layering Circles Die and die-cutting machine. 8. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the middle of the Basic Black circle and tie in a loose know on the left side. 9. Pop up the black circle on the lower part of the white rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensonals. 10. Pop up the stamped circle on the Basic Black circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Who wouldn’t love an ageless birthday surprise? The card says it all and will bring a smile to their face. The colored image brings it all together. It’s also fun to create a card with vibrant color for the occasion.
Supplies: Stamps: Young At Heart (149433) Stamp Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Poppy Parade (147050) Paper: Whisper White (100730): Poppy Parade (119793); Mango Melody (146989) Misc: Die Cut Machine; Subtle 3D Folder (151775); Poppy Parade Blends Combo (147275); Mango Melody Blends Combo (147945); Bermuda Bay Blends Combo (144600); Daffodil Delight Light Blend (144586); Granny Apple Green Blend (146876); Crumb Cake Light Blend (144582); Petal Pink Light Blend (146866); Smoky Slate Light Blend (145054); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Measurements: • Whisper White 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” to form card base • Poppy Parade 4” x 5-1/4” • Mango Melody 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” • Whisper White 2-1/2” x 4”
1. Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Whisper White cardstock in half to create your base card. 2. Using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, run Poppy Parade mat through Die-Cut machine; adhere to Whisper White card base. 3. Stamp the sentiment onto the Whisper White mat using Poppy Parade ink; stamp the woman birthday image just below using Black Memento ink. 4. Color in the image using the Blends as desired. 5. Adhere to the Whisper White mat to the Mango Melody mat and adhere to base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Think about creating a card like this that has your friendship birds right on top. Create your own color scheme and let them set the mood for your card. The sentiments can be whatever you choose. It’s a simple card that gets the point across. Friendship is always hard to express, but this card will speak for you.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set (149468); Cardstock – Soft Suede 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock (115318); Whisper White Cardstock (100730) Stamp Pads – Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (147115) Misc. – Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372); Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon (149441); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Measurements: · Soft Suede: 4 1/4” x 11” · Whisper White: Scrap for Stitched Circle Die · DSP: 4” x 5 1/4” and 3” x 4 3/4” and scrap to cut the flowers and birds from
1. Score Soft Suede cardstock at 5 1/2″; fold to create the card base. 2. Attach the DSP to card front and stamp the sentiment with Soft Suede ink 3. Tie ribbon around card into a bow 4. Cut a Stitched Circle from Whisper White card stock 5. Lastly, cut Bird and Flower images from DSP and attach to die cut circle, trim the bird along the edge of the die-cut but let the stems and flower hang over the edge. Attach circle with dimensionals and let your friendship birds be the focal point.
Our Come Sail Away Memories and More card pack can help you create beautiful Summer memories. Scrapbook all your favorite pictures this year and keep them in one place. It’s such a great way to keep all your pictures in one place and keep your memories alive. Take a look below and look at what you get.
I love to scrapbook and some days it’s not easy to find the time to sit and put it all together. These Memories and More packs are a great way to bring it all together. Let your beautiful Summer memories begin now! There are so many products in this collection, so take a minute and visit my online store here to see everything.
What do you think of this thoughtful silhouette dreaming image? It’s a beautiful card that can say so much. The sentiment on this card is simple and to the point. The background is so well done that it pulls you in and lets your mind wander. I can close my eyes and let it transport me. Change up the sentiment and you change up the feeling of the card.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Silhouette Scenes Bundle (151058) Card Stock – Pretty Peacock (150880); Basic Black (121045); See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper (149443) Stamp Pads – Jet Black StazOn (101406) Misc. –Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
Measurements: · Pretty Peacock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” · Basic Black – 4” x 5 ¼” · DSP: 4’ x 5 ¼”
1. First thing, ink the swinging girl in black StazOn and stamp her on the DSP, you may want to use a Stamparatus so you can stamp multiple times if need be. 2. Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner. 3. Crop the layer of black with the large tree image and add it to the DSP so the girl appears to swing from it. 4. Lastly, add this to the cards base and let your mind take you to your thoughtful silhouette dreaming place.
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!