Your friends will be so very Grateful when you send them a card with your appreciation of them. It’s always nice to get mail delivered at any time. Additionally, it’s nicer to receive something as special as a hand made card. It holds more meaning when they know you took the time to create it just for them.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Ornate Thanks (149471)
· Card Stock (CS) – Mint Macaron (138337); Whisper White (100730); Whisper White Thick (140272)
· Ink Pads – Mint Macaron (147106)
· Other – Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152488); Ornate Layers Dies (152726); Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack (152726); Foam Adhesive Strips (141825); Tear & Tape (138995); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Paper Trimmer (152392); Die Cutting Machine
· Mint Macaron: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; 2 pieces at 3-7/8” x 7/8”
· Whisper White Thick: scraps for die cutting
· Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4”
· DSP: 5-1/4” x 4”
· Terracotta Tile Ribbon: 6-1/2”
1. Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
2. Stamp the sentiment in Mint Macaron ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS.
3. Die cut the sentiment and two more pieces of Whisper White Thick CS using the stitched rectangle die.
4. Die cut the design from the middle of the two plain die cut rectangles, then glue the 2 strips of Mint Macaron CS to the backs of them, so it shows through the die cut design.
5. Adhere the ribbon onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape, wrapping the ends around to the back of the layer.
6. Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base.
7. Adhere the sentiment onto the DSP layer, over the ribbon, using Foam Adhesive Strips along the two long sides.
8. Glue the two remaining die cut rectangles onto the DSP layer, above and below the sentiment.
9. Glue the Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base.