Who wouldn’t love some morning florals to brighten their day? The Good Morning Magnolia stamp set has coordinating products that help you bring a smile to any face. When they open the card or the box, they know you took the time to create it just for them. It’s such a feeling of accomplishment for you and love for them. If you are like me, you love bringing a smile to everyone’s face. I feel like it’s so nice to reach out to those we love, especially now.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp Sets: Good Morning Magnolia (149298)
- Cardstock: Whisper White Thick (140272), Petal Pink (146985), So Saffron (105118), Early Expresso (119686), Mossy Meadow (133676)
- Ink: Mossy Meadow (147111), Memento (132708)
- Tools & Accessories: Mini Pizza Box (144645), Magnolia Memory Dies (149578), Stitched Rectangles (148551), Layering Circles (141705), Blends: So Saffron (149557), Petal Pink (147272), Mossy Meadow (148547), Crumb Cake (144601)
- Designer Paper: Magnolia Lane DSP (149484)
- Misc: Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack (149485), Organdy Striped Ribbon Petal Pink (149441), Magnolia Lane Memories and More Pack (149554), Faceted Gems Gold (144141)
- Card Base: 6” x 3”, Whisper White Heavy, scored at 3” on the long side
- Cardstock #2: Colored CS 2 7/8” x 2 7/8” for each card,
Colored CS 3.25” x 3.25” for the box
- Cardstock #3: scraps – White, So Saffron, Early Expresso, Mossy Meadow
- Designer Paper: 75 x 2.75 for each card, 3 1/8 x 3 1/8 for box
Instructions: Use your own ideas to create some of your cards.
- List steps here Fold all cards at scoreline
- Adhere colored Card Stock to each card and the box.
- Adhere Designer Paper to each card and the box.
- Stamp small flower 4 times using Memento Ink.
- Use BLENDS to color flowers.
- Stamp greeting on white paper OR use Memories Kit
- Using punch or dies to cut out greetings.
- Tie ribbons or bows on selected cards.
- Use dies to create 3-D flower.
- Add a faceted gem.