Create some thoughtful leafy greetings with the Rooted in Nature stamp set. It’s perfect for thoughtful and sentimental cards created for those you love. This Spring has been anything but ordinary so give them an out of the ordinary card from your heart.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamps: Rooted In Nature (148217)
· Cardstock: Mossy Meadow (133676) Crumb Cake (120953) Copper Foil Sheets (142020)
· Ink: Mossy Meadow(147111)
· Tools & Accessories: Paper Trimmer (152392) Paper Snips (103579) Stitched Rectan-gle Dies (148551) Magnolia Lane Combo Pack (149485) Leaves Trinkets (146343)
· Designer Paper: Peaceful Poppies DSP ( 151324)
· Misc: Liquid Glue (110755) Dimensionals (104430) Bone Folder (102300) Mini Glue Dots (103954)
· Card Base: Mossy Meadow cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
· Cardstock #2: Crumb Cake cut at 4 X 5-1/4 and 4 x 5 for die cut piece
· Cardstock #3 Accent Strip: Mossy Meadow cut at 1 x 5.
· Cardstock #4 Accent Strip: Copper Foil cut at 1/2 x 5.
· Designer Paper: 3-3/4 X 5 of fern/leaf pattern. Cut in half at 1 7/8.
· Twine: Approx. 24” long
· Fold Mossy Meadow card base in half and burnish using the bone folder.
· Adhere 4 x 5-1/4 Crumb Cake layer over top of card front with the liquid glue.
· Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow on the 4 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake and die cut with the 3 1/2 x 2-1/4 stitched rectangle. *Position the die where the stamped image is more toward the right as shown.
· Ink leaf stamp in Mossy Meadow and stamp off on scratch paper before stamping on top and bottom of die cut piece as shown.
· Wrap twine around left side of die cut piece twice and tie in a bow.
· Adhere Leaves Trinket in copper with a glue dot under the knot of the bow. Set this sentiment piece aside.
· Cut designer paper in half at 1 7/8. Flip one piece over to show the linen print side.
· Stamp the same leaves as used on the sentiment piece on top and bottom of the linen print strip. *Do not stamp off.
· Adhere the stamped linen strip and the leaf/fern strip as shown over the Crumb Cake that you adhered to the card base layer. You may have to overlap one strip over the other down the center so that you leave a Crumb Cake border around all sides.
· Adhere the Mossy Meadow strip then the Copper Foil strip down the center of the de-signer paper strips as shown.
· Attach the sentiment piece at an angle with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown.
· Finish the inside of card as desired and put it in the mail to brighten someone’s day!