Sending thanks is easy when you use the Flourish Filigree stamp set. The colors can be altered, but the sentiment is the same. You can send thoughtful wishes to the ones you love.
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
With all the holiday gifts and events you may have attended this year, send a thank you and let them know you enjoyed your time with everyone. Start your new year off with a very special card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Flourish Filigree (147870 Clear, 147873 Wood)
- PAPER –Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Berry Burst Cardstock (144243)
- INK –– Berry Burst Pad (147143)
- OTHER – Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (147044), Tailored Tag Punch (145667), Stampin Sponges (141337), Berry Burst 3/8” Mini Ruffled Ribbon (146944)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Very Vanilla – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Berry Burst 3 ¾ x 5”
- Very Vanilla 3 ¼ x 4 ¾”
- Very Vanilla Scrap for punching
- Ink filigree image in Berry Burst ink, then sponge Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint onto image. Stamp on to Very Vanilla Panel.
- Stamp Sentiment and punch with Tailored Tag punch. Pop up onto center of filigree image.
- On Berry Burst panel, sponge shimmer paint onto edges. Adhere Vanilla panel on top.
- Add ribbon to panel with glue dots.
- Adhere to Vanilla Card.
You can start your new year with flowered wishes. Create this special card for that special person in your life and let them know you are thinking of them. Flowers make anyone smile. Any of your friends and family would love to receive this beautiful card. You can change up the colors, the sentiment or the background. Personalizing is never a problem when you make hand-made cards.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamps: Wishing You Well (147867/w; 147864/c)
Stamp Pads: Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (147115); Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad (147112)
Paper: Joyous Noel Speciality Designer Series Paper (147816); Sahara Sand (121043); Merry Merlot (146979)
Misc.: Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8” Reversible Ribbon (147818); SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
• Sahara Sand: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (for base card) and 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
• Joyous Noel DSP: 1” x 5-1/2”
• Merry Merlot: 1/2” x 5-1/2” and 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”
1. Fold the Sahara Sand cardstock in half to create the card base.
2. Adhere the strip of Designer Paper onto the strip of Merry Merlot cardstock so that you have about ¼” of border. Adhere to base card, about ¼” over from the card fold.
3. On the 2-1/2” piece of Sahara Sand cardstock, stamp the “leaves” using Soft Suede ink. Stamp the “flowers” using Merry Merlot ink. Adhere to the larger piece of Merry Merlot cardstock. Adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Stamp the sentiment using Merry Merlot ink.
5. Tie the Merry Merlot/Copper ribbon into a bow and adhere to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.
Sending Christmas wishes tonight to you and your family as you enjoy time spent with those you love. This card was creating using the Signs of Santa stamp set and lots of love.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
And take a look at what the inside looks like. Warmest wishes for a wonderful Christmas week to you and your family.
I hope 2019 is a wonderful year. Stay tuned to my blog for all the new things coming your way.
- Stamp Sets – Signs of Santa Bundle (149967); Buffalo Check (w: 147797, c: 147794)
- Card Stock – Shaded Spruce (146981); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (147084); Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- Stampin’ Blends – Real Red Combo Pack (147935); Shaded Spruce Dark (147937); Daffodil Delight Dark (144585); Smoky Slate Light (145054); Ivory (144606); Color Lifter (144608)
- Misc. – Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (147809); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Poppy Parade ½” Textured Weave Ribbon (147813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Shaded Spruce: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”; 3-12” x 3-1/2”
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4” (2); 3-12” x 3-1/2”
- Fold card base in half and set aside.
- Stamp Buffalo Check image with Real Red ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Using a ruler and dark Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blend, draw lines as shown in the photo.
- Wrap ribbon around stamped image and tie in a knot; adhere to card base.
- Stamp Santa image and “Wishing you…” on Whisper White cardstock square with Memento ink and color with Stampin’ Blends. (tip: outline the white parts with light Smoky Slate and then use the color lifter to blend. (Another tip: you can die cut Santa from DSP and attach to the card).
- Die cut with the largest circle die. Use largest scalloped circle die to cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock. Adhere circles together and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For inside, stamp “…and more!” o Whisper White cardstock. Die cut a Mrs. Claus from DSP and adhere (or stamp and color as for Santa). Adhere to inside.
Create a lavish tree greeting for your family and friends with the Rooted in Nature stamp set. I love creating landscapes with stamp sets. You can use your imagination to it’s fullest. But this set uses the Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper for the background which takes it to a whole new level. You can use this stamp set any time of year.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
The accessories can be altered however you like to add your personal touch to each card. Let your family and friends know how much you care with each occasion.
- Stamp Set: Rooted in Nature (146479 – wood; 146482 – clear block)
- Cardstock and Paper: Tranquil Tide (144246), Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper White (100730), Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper or “DSP” (146338)
- Ink: Soft Suede (147115), Mint Macaron (147106), Tranquil Tide (147146)
- Miscellaneous: Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Crumb Cake 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon (144162), Nature’s Twine (146342), Leaves Trinkets (146343), Faceted Dots (146910), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), household tape
- Tranquil Tide card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” and then fold
- Soft Suede: 4” x 5-1/4”, 3” x 3”, 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Whisper White: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Ribbon: 7”
- Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake twine: each 7-1/2” and 3”
- Choose DSP sheet with Tranquil Tide background with stripes on the reverse. Cut vertically 1-1/4” making sure stripes are vertical. Using SNAIL adhere the two pieces of DSP to the Soft Suede piece so they are touching.
- Run SNAIL along DSP seam and adhere Crumb Cake ribbon. Attach to back of cardstock with SNAIL.
- Lay Crumb Cake and Mint Macaron twine over the ribbon and attach to the back of Soft Suede piece with household tape. Tie one short strand of each twine onto the lower portion of long twine. Set aside.
- Stamp off twice then stamp assortment of leaves with Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede onto Whisper White cardstock taking care to cover the area at least 2-3/4” for later die-cutting.
- Use the full-strength Tranquil Tide, stamp sentiment on top of the background you just stamped. Cut out with 2-3/8” circle from the Layering Circle Framelits.
- With the 2-1/2” scalloped circle and 2-3/4” circle dies, cut out two Crumb Cake circles.
- Adhere sentiment piece to scalloped circle with SNAIL and then that piece to lower circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the sentiment piece to the front of the card with Dimensionals taking care to straddle the twine (and not adhere on top of it).
- Glue Soft Suede piece to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Affix Mini Glue Dots to a copper leaf trio trinket. Slip stem into one twine knot then press down to adhere Mini Glue Dots to twine or card front.
- Finally, place three Mint Macaron Faceted Dots onto the upper left of the card front.
Time is running out to take advantage of the end of year closeout sale. If you have an opportunity to shop my online store, you can see all the products on sale. There are products from the annual catalog as well as the holiday catalog. Many of the products are retiring and will not be returning. You can shop my online store and download the flyer below. These products are all on sale while supplies last and some products have either run out or are running low.
We also have a flyer you can download below to print out and keep. This will make it much easier to keep track of what is on sale and what you want. There really is so much to choose from. Please remember, bundles only last during the catalog time that the products are first introduced. After that catalog’s period of time is over, the products might carry over but the bundle pricing does not. Please let me know if you have any questions about the sale or any of the products and happy shopping!
It’s time for another great savings opportunity. Stampin’ Up! has just added more products to the Clearance Rack. They refresh the Clearance Rack every couple of weeks and the timing couldn’t be better. The combination of the Year-End sale and the Clearance Rack sale helps the savings really add up.
Make sure to take a look at the Clearance Rack because the products are only while supplies last. There is a lot that has been added but it will move quickly. Take a look at a lot of the items that have been added that you can use for your Valentines’s projects next month. There are some great gems in there.
You can take a look at all the products in my online store and pick up your favorites.
Let me know if you have any questions about this sale.