There is still time to take advantage of the new Rosy May product choices. It is full of sunshine and flowers and perfect for the Spring season. I know you will enjoy this Rosy Product Medley. This exclusive, limited-time collection of coordinating, petal-packed products has everything you need to let your creativity bloom. Take a look below at the images and products included in this new Product Medley.
The new rosy May product choices are a new product release for Stampin’ Up! and you can expect to see more products like this in the future. It’s a new concept and filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products.
With a little imagination, you can create some gorgeous projects. The Designer Series Paper alone has beautiful color and images that can create amazing backgrounds. Lastly, the stamp set has a few different sentiments for various occasions and styles.
Also, they are designed to provide you with endless creative possibilities. If this kit is any indication of what to expect in the future, I think this product line will have some wonderful options coming out. The idea of having so many products included in one box appeals to me so much because the coordination is done for you.
Also you probably lastly can maybe.
Annual Catalog Retirement List
New Cling Stamp Sets Flyer
Occasions Catalog Retirement List
Click here to sign up for Paper Pumpkin
Let them know you care by sending them a get well gingham style card. This one has a few beautiful shades of purple and is sort of intoxicating. I also love a card that speaks to you as soon as you look at it. The focal point can be the gingham design or the flowers themselves. It all depends on how you dress it up. You can put this together with the sentiment from the Needle and Thread photopolymer stamp set.
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
STAMPS – Needle & Thread (150626 Photopolymer Bundle)
PAPER –Whisper White (100730), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Highland Heather (146986), Gingham Gala 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper (148554)
INK –– Highland Heather (147103) Gorgeous Grape (147099), Coastal Cabana (147097), Lemon Lime Twist (147145)
OTHER –Glitter Enamel Dots (146934), 2 ¼” Circle Punch (143720), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), mini glue dots (103683)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Gorgeous Grape – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Highland Heather – 4 x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White – 3 ¾ x 5”
- Smaller Whisper White – scrap to diecut and punch
- Gingham Gala DSP—1 ¾ x 4”
- First of all, stamp Greenery on scrap of Whisper White and punch with circle punch. Stamp Larger flower with Highland Heather (and smaller flower directly on top in Gorgeous Grape), and flower trio image in Coastal Cabana. Die Cut.
- Arrange flowers onto punched circle as shown, popping up large flower in center. Add glitter enamel dot to center.
- Position Gingham Gala Strip on White Panel (don’t adhere) and use as a guide for stamping Sentiment in Highland Heather Ink.
- Adhere Whisper White panel to Highland Heather Panel. Adhere Printed paper and then adhere all to Gorgeous Grape Card base.
- Lastly, add circle to card and embellish with more Glitter Enamel Dots and let them get well gingham style.
Creating a crafting friends card is easy when you use the Crafting Forever stamp set. Also, this crafting friends card is a great way to show your friends how much you appreciate them. Let them see what you can create and share with each other. Some of the images can also be used appreciate any artist. Let your imagination take over.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp set: Crafting Forever (143958)
Cardstock: Balmy Blue (146982), Crumb Cake (120953), Shimmery White (101910)
Ink: Balmy Blue (147105), Memento Pad Tuxedo Black (132708)
Miscellaneous: Stampin’ Blends: Crumb Cake Combo Pack (144601), Smoky Slate Combo Pack (145058), Mango Melody Light (147943), Lovely Lipstick Light (147026), Blackberry Bliss Light (147909), Pumpkin Pie Dark (144577), Pineapple Punch Dark (147030), Night of Navy Light (144036), Bermuda Bay Light (144580), 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon Crumb Cake (144162), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Layering Ovals Framelits (141706), Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (148551), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Frames Elements (146906), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
• Balmy Blue card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half; 3-1/2” x 2-1/2”, 2-3/4” x 1”
• Shimmery White: 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
• Crumb Cake: 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”, 1-1/2” x 2-1/2”
• Ribbon: 8-1/2”
1. First of all, stamp scissors image on the front of the card base with Balmy Blue ink in vertical columns. Start in the upper left and alternate the alignment of the scissors so they face down, up, down and, up.
2. Next, stamp the pot of stampin’ tools with Memento Ink on Shimmery White. Color in with Stampin’ Blends as shown or as desired. Die cut image with oval.
3. Die cut a scalloped oval from Balmy Blue card stock and a rectangle from Crumb Cake.
4. The sentiment is stamped on Balmy Blue and then trim the end with Triple Banner Punch leaving room to later adhere one of the wood Frames Elements.
5. Attack sentiment piece onto Crumb Cake and trim to create a border on three sides.
6. Tie ribbon around the lower portion of the Crumb Cake rectangle. Trim ends.
7. Affix focal point onto Crumb Cake rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Scoot ribbon down as needed to fit the oval on top of it.
8. Adhere the focal piece to card base with SNAIL Adhesive.
9. Add sentiment with 2 Stampin’ Dimensionals.
10. Lastly, use a Mini Glue Dot and affix a wooden heart to sentiment piece.
You have one last look at the retiring product lists. You can see them below. Also, there are some wonderful products still available. Each of the catalogs below end on June 3. However, the retiring lists listed below has a lot of the “while supplies last.” listed.
Spend some time browsing the catalogs below to see if there is anything you still want to grab before it’s gone.
There is a retirement list for both the Annual Catalog and the Occasions catalog. The new Annual Catalog will be released next month.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only. There are still a variety of products available before the catalogs leave us.
Find the retiring list by downloading them below (pdf’s and Excel) and get your one last look.
2019 Occasions Catalog
PDF click here
Excel click here
2018-2019 Annual Catalog
PDF click here
Excel click here
Please visit my online store HERE.
Create a colorful swirly card surprise for a special thank you using the Swirly Bird stamp set. The colors are vibrant and the sentiment helps you express your thoughts. The swirls are a perfect accent to enhance the flowers. Each flower has it’s own beauty.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Swirly Bird (141749); All Things Thanks (w143089; c143097)
Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730); Granny Apply Green (146990); Bermuda Bay (131197); Melon Mambo (115320); Pineapple Punch (146971)
Stamp Pads – Melon Mambo (147051); Pineapple Punch); Bermuda Bay (147096)
Misc. – Big Shot (143263); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine (141682), SNAIL (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Liquid Multipurpose Glue (110755)
● Basic Black (base): 4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½” and folded
● Whisper White (layer): 3 ¾” x 5”
1. Adhere the Whisper White layer to Basic Black card.
2. Cut the Twine approx. 15 inches, tie around the card and finish with a bow.
3. Use the medium sized swirl from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to cut out Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay cardstock with Big Shot.
4. Use Big Shot with smallest swirl thinlit to cut out shape with Pineapple Punch cardstock.
5. Stamp large circle swirl stamp on each coloured cardstock (Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay & Pineapple Punch) in its matching colour.
6. Cut out the Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo images with paper snips leaving a little border.
7. Place Pineapple Punch cut out over stamped image and cut stamped image so it fits underneath.
8. Add small amounts of liquid glue to back of swirl shapes and adhere to front of stamped images. Use SNAIL to add to card.
9. Cut out leaves using Thinlits and adhere to card tucking them slightly under flowers.
10. Cut out 2 ¼” stitched oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
11. Ink the greeting from the All Things Thanks stamp set with Bermuda Bay ink, then stamp on scrap paper once. Ink the bottom part of the greeting again with the Bermuda Bay ink, then stamp on oval.
12. Add dimensionals to back of greeting and adhere to card.
13. Add some rhinestones to card.
Take a minute to smell the flowers when you send this special card to someone this Summer. Let them admire the beautiful cherry blossoms and soft colors with the simple words of encouragement. Also, it’s always special when you let them know you are thinking of them. Hand made cards probably mean more today than they did ten years ago because technology is so much easier.
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets – Colorful Season (143726)
• Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Pool Party (122924)
• Stamp Pads – Blushing Bride (147100), Crumb Cake (147116)
• Misc. – Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
• Whisper White: 5.5” x 8.5”, 2” x 4”
• Pool Party: 2.5” x 4.25””
1. Fold the larger piece of Whisper White cardstock in half to create the cardbase
2. Stamp the branch in Crumb Cake and the cherry blossoms in Blushing Bride onto the smaller piece of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the sentiment in Blushing Bride
3. Adhere the stamped piece of Whisper White to the Pool Party cardstock as per the sample
4. The large cherry blossoms should be stamped in Blushing Bride randomly onto the cardfront
5. Add the sentiment on the left side of the cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals
6. Lastly, place the smaller rhinestones to the centers of the flowers as desired.