This takeout chocolate Christmas box is filled with special Hershey treats. You can make it your own and probably fill it with anything on your list. You can create this for almost anyone on your list. Bring goodies with you this holiday season and make someone smile. You can also make personal items and present them in this lovely treat box. Spread some Christmas cheer.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Takeout Treats (147858)
Cardstock – Thick Whisper White (140272); Copper Foil Sheets (142020
Stamp Pads – Shaded Spruce (147088)
Misc. – Joyful Noel Designer Series Paper (147816); Takeout Thinlits (147927); Subtle Embossing Folder (143706); 1/8” Circle Punch (134365): Linen Thread (104199); Copper Trim (144179); Metallic Ribbon Combo (146329); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995)
1. Using the Joyful Noel DSP, cut TWO pieces of the take out box. Fold on all score lines and adhere the bottom and the sides with Tear & Tape Adhesive
2. Cut 10-12” of the Shaded Spruce ribbon from the Metallic Ribbon Combo pack. Slip it underneath the top tab (bringing it through the slit) and tie a bow.
3.Next, cut 10-12” of Copper Trim, slip underneath the top tab and tie another bow.
4. Stamp sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink onto Whisper White Thick cardstock and cut it out with the tag die from the Takeout Thinlits.
5. Also, cut one tag from a Copper Foil sheet with the same thinlit die and emboss it with the Subtle embossing folder. (If making multiple treat boxes you can emboss several tags at once).
6. Holding the Copper Foil Tag and the Thick Whisper White tag together, use the 1/8” Circle punch to punch a circle at the top.
7. Finally, cut TWO 10-12” pieces of Linen Thread, slip it underneath the Copper Trim bow and slip the other end through both tags and tie with a bow.
This box holds TEN (10) Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses!