The Alpine Adventure Sampler is another great holiday gift for anyone on your list. This is almost the end of my holiday inspiration. Therefore, next week is the last project of my 12 Weeks of Christmas. You are probably all ready for the holidays and looking forward to spending time with family. I hope you enjoy these last two weeks and wish you Happy Holidays.
Stamp Sets – Alpine Adventure (147742); At Home with You (143681)
Cardstock – Cherry Cobbler (119685); Crumb Cake (120953); Early Espresso (119686); Garden Green (102584); Soft Suede (115318); Whisper White (100730) so, another, also, even more, because
Stamp Pads – Cherry Cobbler (147083); Garden Green (147089); Soft Suede (147115); Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
Stampin’ Blends Markers: Basic Black Light (147940); Soft Suede Combo (147273)
Miscellaneous – Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149903); Festive Farmhouse DSP (147820); Santa’s Workshop Specialty DSP (147809); Alpine Sports Framelits (147916); At Home Framelits Dies (143727); Layering Ovals Framelits (141706); Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies (141851); Seasonal Layers Thinlits(143751); Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape (148079); Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (145648); Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (139672); Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (147158); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Simply Scored Scoreboard (122334); Big Shot (143263); (shadowbox frame)
- Early Espresso: 8” x 8”
- Crumb Cake: 2 7/16” x 4 7/8”; 2 7/8” x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White: 2 7/16” x 2 7/16”; scraps for die-cuts
- Cherry Cobbler: scraps for die-cuts
- Garden Green: scraps for die-cuts
- Soft Suede: scraps for die-cuts
- DSP: 2 7/16” x 2 7/16” (cut 4); 2 7/16” x 4 7/8” (cut 1)
- First of all, Score Early Espresso at 1/4”, 2 3/4, 5 1/4″, and 7 3/4″. Rotate and repeat scoring to create a subtle grid pattern. Use this grid to align the panels of the sampler.
- For gifts panel (bottom left), stamp gifts on Whisper White with Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. Die-cut or fussy-cut. Die cut Whisper White oval and Garden Green scalloped oval with Layering Ovals Framelits. Adhere ovals together and adhere gifts to layered ovals. Add three strips of washi tape to the center of DSP. Also, adhere gift layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then adhere to Early Espresso sampler base with Tear & Tape.
- For tree panel (bottom middle), adhere DSP to sampler base with Tear & Tape.
- For door panel (bottom right), emboss larger Crumb Cake panel with Simple Stripes Embossing Folder. Hence, on smaller Crumb Cake panel, stamp door from At Home with You with Tuxedo Black. Allow the right side of the door to stamp off the edge. Die-cut door with At Home Framelits Dies; color with Stampin’ Blends Markers and adhere to embossed panel. Stamp wreath and berries with Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White scraps; die-cut. Then, stamp bells with Tuxedo Black on Whisper White scrap; die-cut and color with Basic Black Light Stampin’ Blends Marker. Adhere wreath and bells to door with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, adhere to sampler base with Tear & Tape. Ink sled with Basic Black and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Markers; stamp on Whisper White scrap and die-cut with Alpine Sports Framelits. Lastly, adhere to sampler base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For “Christmas Greetings” panel (middle), emboss 2 7/16” Whisper White square with Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Stamp sentiment with Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White scrap. For the sentiement, die-cut sentiment oval and Cherry Cobbler scalloped oval with Layering Ovals Framelits. Use your adhesive to adhere ovals together. Die-cut holly leaves with Alpine Sports Framelits; adhere behind ovals. Adhere sentiment layer to embossed square with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to sampler base with Tear & Tape. So another is also a good
- For ski/snowshoe panel (top left), stamp skis and snowshoes on Whisper White scraps with Soft Soft Suede. Stamp ski bindings with Tuxedo Black. Stamp wreath on Whisper White scrap with Garden Green. Die-cut all stamped images with Alpine Sports Framelits. Die-cut bow from Cherry Cobbler scrap with Alpine Sports Framelits. Adhere die-cuts to 2 7/16” x 4 7/8” DSP panel with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then adhere panel to sampler base with Tear & Tape.
- For snowflake panel (top middle), adhere DSP to sampler base with Tear & Tape. Die-cut 3 snowflakes from Whisper White scraps with Seasonal Layers Thinlits. Adhere to the panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- For pinecone panel (top right), die-cut Whisper White oval and Garden Green scalloped oval; adhere ovals together. Die-cut pinecone and bow from Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler scraps with Pretty Pines Thinlits. So, adhere pinecone and bow to layered ovals. You can also adhere to sampler base with Tear & Tape.
- Add Wink of Stella to images (pinecone, berries, bells, holly leaves).
- Finally, display in a shadowbox frame and enjoy!
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative because you can just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created it and can be proud.
You can also order any of the items from my online store.