This golden ornament wrap was created with the All is Bright Designer Series Paper and the Tags & Tidings. It’s a great holiday wrap and tag combination for the holiday season. I really love all the paper in the Holiday Catalog this year. It makes it almost impossible to choose. So I decided to make a bunch of projects using all the different papers. Maybe I have a DSP obsession. Enjoy the last 12 Weeks of Christmas project and Happy Holidays.
Stamps: Tags & Tidings (147779 or bundle 149986)
Ink: Crushed Curry (147087)
Cardstock and Paper: All is Bright Designer Series Paper (147892), Shimmery White (101910), Gold Glimmer Paper (146958)
Miscellaneous: Christmas Tags Thinlits Die (147926 or bundle 149986), Gold 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon (144146), Gold Mini Sequin Trim (144128), Gold Metallic Thread (138401), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579), household tape, Paper Pumpkin box
1. Shimmery White: 1-1/2” x 1-1/2”
2. Two matching 12” x 12” sheets of Designer Series Paper (DSP)
3. Gold Glimmer Paper: 2” x 18-1/2”
4. Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon: 24”
5. Sequin Trim: 10-1/2”
6. Gold Metallic Thread: about 5”
1. Lay two pieces of DSP face-down and edge-to-edge. Making sure there are no gaps, tape the two together with household tape. Trim so the 24” of DSP is about 18-1/2” on the horizontal
2. Place box on DSP and wrap as you would typically do and attach back seam with SNAIL so tape is not showing or with household tape if you prefer to have tape seen. Secure ends of paper with household tape or SNAIL
3. The Gold Glimmer Paper is 12” long so adhere a 12” piece to a 6-1/2” long piece by applying tape on the back side.
4. Wrap Gold Glimmer Paper around box and attach ends, in back with one end overlapping another using Mini Glue Dots.
5. Wrap ribbon around, over Glimmer Paper so there are 3 strands of ribbon when you are about to tie the bow. Keep ribbon taunt, tie a knot then tie a bow. Trim excess to make bow even.
6. Loop strand of Gold Mini Sequin Trim over ribbon and carefully tie once. also another
7. Finally, stamp tag with Crushed Curry and die cut with Christmas Tags Thinlits. Thread Metallic Thread through hole in tag and tie onto ribbon.