First of all, this adorable Washi Christmas Tree was created with the Merry Christmas to All stamp set and the Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape. It probably catches your eye because it’s such a simple yet creative card. Just another example that our Washi Tape is so decorative that you can use it to stand on it’s own.
Supplies for the Washi Christmas Tree:
Stamps: Merry Christmas to All (147702), Touches of Texture (141934-wood or 143251-clear)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (147083), Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad (147277), Whisper White Refill (101780)
Cardstock and Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Shimmery White (101910), Silver Glimmer Paper (146960), Wood Textures 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper
Miscellaneous: Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape (148079), Garden Green Baker’s Twine (147814), Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes (147811), Pinewood Planks Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143708), Bethlehem Edgelits (144676), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), household stapler
1. Crumb Cake: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” and folded in half
2. Shimmery White: 1” x 3-1/2”
3. Washi Tape: five strips in increasing lengths 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 3” and 3-1/2”
4. Wood Textures tree trunk: 4-1/2” x ½”
5. Silver Glimmer Paper: 2” x 1-1/2”
6. Baker’s Twine: about 9”
1. Stamp card base front with Whisper White ink and splatter image from Touches of Texture to simulate snowfall. Set aside to dry.
2. Run Wood Textures piece through Pinewood Planks embossing folder. Adhere to center of card with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Affix both sentiments to an acrylic block and ink with Cherry Cobbler onto Shimmery White cardstock about 3/8” from right edge. Also, use Banner Triple Punch to create a banner end on left side. Staple right edge.
4. Align the five strips of Washi Tape horizontally across tree trunk.
5. Die cut star from Silver Glimmer Paper and Bethlehem Edgelits then adhere to top of tree trunk with Mini Glue Dots.
6. Tie twine into bow and adhere to base of star with Mini Glue Dots.
7. Affix sentiment to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Finally, sprinkle tree and sentiment with Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes as desired.