Especially for the dog lovers in your family, this Just For You card will melt hearts. Put that little dog on the card and let it speak for itself. It’s the perfect way to cheer anyone up if they are having a bad day and a bad week. Let it just be another way to say I love you from your furry friend.
Stamp Sets: Happy Tails (148682)
Ink: Poppy Parade (147050) Classic Stampin’ Pad, Memento Pad (132708)
Paper: Whisper White (100730) & Poppy Parade (119793) Cardstock, Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (149622)
Other: SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Dog Builder Punch (148543), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122234)
• Basic Black: 4” x 11”, scored and folded at 5-1/2” (card base)
• Whisper White: 4-15/16” x 3-7/16” (it’s just a shade smaller than the Poppy Parade piece) + 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” square
• Poppy Parade: 5” x 3-1/2”
• Botanical Butterfly DSP: 5-1/2” x 4”
1. Using Memento ink, stamp the dog onto the square piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamp the spots onto the dog using the same ink.
2. Next, stamp the collar onto the dog using Poppy Parade ink.
3. Punch the dog using the Dog Builder Punch and set that aside.
4. In the bottom right corner of the larger Whisper White rectangle, stamp the sentiment using Memento ink.
5. Adhere the Botanical Butterfly DSP to the card base using SNAIL.
6. Glue the Whisper White cardstock to the Poppy Parade cardstock, making sure that you have a small Poppy Parade edge sticking out on the bottom and right sides. You shouldn’t be able to see the Poppy Parade on the left and top sides of the card and glue the entire layer to the upper left corner of the card base.
7. Lastly, adhere the dog to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. His tail should be over the edge of the Whisper White cardstock, to help center him over the sentiment.