Create beautiful purple flowers with the Inspiring Iris stamp set. I love how the Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green colors blend so well. The polka dot ribbon is also a wonderful touch. Add any sentiment you like and bring the card to life. Send it off to a special friend and let the images speak for itself.
Stamp Sets – Inspiring Iris (149268)
Card Stock – Highland Heather (146986); Granny Apple Green (146990); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Highland Heather (147103); Granny Apple Green (147095); Black Memento (132708)
Misc. – Layering Ovals (141705); 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon Ribbon (146912); Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (151775); Dimensionals (104430 $4.00); Basic Rhinestones (144220)
• Highland Heather: 4 ¼” x 11” 3 ¾” x 5”
• Granny Apple Green: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
• Whisper White: 3” x 4” for Oval. 4” x 5 ¼” insert
1. First of all, stamp Image into Oval with Memento Black Ink
2. This is a two-step stamp. Stamp Flower Part with Highland Heather and Leaves and stem with Granny Apple Green. Make sure to line up. This is not supposed to be perfect but rather kind of sketchy.
3. Run the Highland Heather Mat through the Big Shot using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Attach to the Granny Apple Mat and then add a strip of the Polka Dot Ribbon by securing on the back. Cut another length of ribbon and tie a bow onto the front. Then add mats to the card base.
4. Attach the Stamped oval using Dimensionals.
5. Decorate with Rhinestones and admire your beautiful purple flowers.
6. Lastly, add a white mat to the inside of card and use for any occasion or as a note card.