Have a fairy birthday celebration with this adorable card. The colors are so soft and the background is very colorful with pastels. You can change up the colors and coordinate with the colors on the fairy. Send it to your favorite little princess and bring a smile to her face.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – New Wonders Cling Stamp Set 
Card Stock – Whisper White , Basic Black 
Stamp Pads – Rococo Rose , Seaside Spray , Pretty Peacock , Versamark Pad , Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad , So Saffron , Daffodil Delight , Smoky Slate 
Misc.- Embossing Buddy , Heat Tool , White Stampin’ Emboss Powder , SNAIL Permanent Adhesive , Aqua Painters , Fine-Tip Glue Pen , Sponge Daubers , Clear Block Bundle , Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter 
- Basic Black: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Fold Basic Black card stock in half to create card base.
- Rub Embossing Buddy over Whisper White card stock layer. Ink leaves with Versa mark ink pad and stamp along the left side. Repeat until you have desired amount of images. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder, shake off excess and set with the heat tool. Use sponge daubers to add ink over the embossed images (Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, and Pretty Peacock). Wipe off any excess ink.
- Ink fairy image with Black Stazon and stamp onto Whisper White layer. Stamp sentiment with Black Stazon.
- Use aqua painter with ink pads to color in the fairy.
- Add fine-tip glue to fairy’s wings and sprinkle with a bit of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.