This colorful pumpkin thanks card was fun to create and full of love. Everyone loves to get cards in the mail, however, the holidays make it extra special. There is so much love this time of year. Adding the embellishments to enhance the card makes it pop.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Harvest Hellos (150581); Harvest Hellos Bundle (150037) save 10%
Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (144237); Crumb Cake (120953); Cajun Craze(119684), Pretty Peacock (150880), Soft Suede (115318)
Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708);
Misc. – Apple Builder Punch (150663); Come To Gather Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150454); Pretty Peacock ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149751); Linen Thread (104199); Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457); Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104331); Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
· Whisper White (thick) 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” & 1/2” x 1”
· Crumb Cake: 3 1/4” x 2 1/4”
· Cajun Craze: 2 1/2” square for punching
· Pretty Peacock: 1 1/4″ square for punching
· Soft Suede: small scrap for punching
· Come To Gather DSP: 4” x 3”
1. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the DSP panel to card front.
2. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Crumb Cake panel, centering on the DSP.
3. Stamp the Pumpkin, leaf and stem onto the card stock, and punch with the Apple Builder Punch. Note: the leaf used on this card needs to be fussy cut – it is not the leaf that is on the punch. Use the Paper Snips for fussy cutting.
4. Run a small strip of Snail Adhesive onto lower right hand corner of the Crumb Cake panel and adhere the Pretty Peacock Linen Ribbon.
5. Use dimensionals to attach pumpkin to the card.
6. Use glue dots to attach the leaf and stem onto pumpkin.
7. Tie a large bow with Linen Thread and adhere with a glue dot.
8. Stamp “Give Thanks” onto small Whisper White Panel and position over the Linen Thread bow with a dimensional.
9. To finish your card, add three of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.