This someone special thank you can be used through the holidays. The season of thanks is coming and that means letting all our loved ones know how much they mean to us. You can thank them with this special card. The sentiment can really be used all year round but Thanksgiving tends to bring us closer.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Good Morning Magnolia Cling Stamp Set , Buffalo Check Cling-Mount Stamp Set 
Card Stock – Whisper White , Basic Black , Mango Melody 
Stamp Pads – Versamark Pad , Jet Black Stāzon Ink Pad , Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Pad ,
Misc. – Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack , Stitched Nested Labels Dies , Detailed Trio Punch , Stamparatus , Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper , Embossing Buddy , Heat Tool , White Stampin’ Emboss Powder , Multipurpose Liquid Glue , Stampin’ Dimensionals 
• Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½” & 4 ¼” x 2 ¼” (for die cut)
• Basic Black: 5 ¼” x 4” & 4 ½” x 2 ¾” (for die cut)
• Mango Medley: 5” x 3 ¾”
• Magnolia Lane DSP: 4 ¾” x 1”
1. Fold Whisper White card stock in half to create card base. Glue Basic Black card stock layer to the front of card.
2. Rub embossing buddy over Mango Medley card stock. Ink Buffalo Check with Versamark and stamp. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder over top, shake off excess and set with heat tool. Cut each corner with Detailed Trio Punch and glue to card.
3. Glue Magnolia Lane DSP strip to the center of card.
4. Ink sentiment with Mango Medley and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Ink the “Thanks” sentiment with Stazon and stamp above. Cut with Stitched Nested Label die. Cut Basic Black card stock with die that is the next size up. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the two labels together and also to position onto the card front.
5. Finish the card by adding a Magnolia sticker from the Memories & More card pack to the stamped sentiment label.