Get the country club tailored look with the Clubhouse stamp set. The wording and sentiment are on the inside of the card and it lets them know exactly how you feel. Having the golf balls on the front is my favorite part of this card.
• Stamp Sets – Clubhouse (151583)
• Card Stock (CS) – Whisper White (140272); Basic Black (121045); Basic Gray (121044); Smoky Slate (131202)
• Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
• Misc. – Golf Club Dies (151580); Tailored Tag Punch (145667); Country Club Designer Series Paper (151314); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Paper Snips (103579); Bone Folder (102300)
• Basic Black CS: 4-1/4” x 11” scored in half at 5-1/2”; 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”; scrap for punching
• Basic Gray CS: 4” x 5-1/4”
• Smoky Slate CS: 3-3/4” x 5”
• Country Club DSP: argyle pattern 3” x 4-1/4”
• Whisper White CS: 4” x 5-1/4”; scrap for die cutting
1. Fold the card base along the scoreline and burnish with a Bone Folder.
2. Glue the Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Basic Black CS layers onto the front of the card base.
3. Next, glue the DSP layer onto the Basic Black CS layer.
4. Punch a scrap of Basic Black CS using the Tailored Tag Punch.
5. Cut out the golf bag image from the DSP using Paper Snips.
6. You will then have to glue the golf bag image onto the punched tag.
7. The punched tag will now have to be glued onto the DSP layer.
8. Die cut the 3 golf balls from the DSP using a banner die the Gold Club Dies, and glue it onto the DSP layer.
1. Draw shading onto the die that cuts 3 tiny golf balls using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker, and use it to die cut a scrap of Whisper White CS.
2. On the Whisper White CS layer, stamp the sentiment in black ink.
3. Add the 3 tiny golf balls beneath the sentiment (with glue).
4. Finally, glue the Whisper White CS layer onto the inside of the card base and you are done.