Get the country club tailored look with the Clubhouse stamp set. The wording and sentiment are on the inside of the card and it lets them know exactly how you feel. Having the golf balls on the front is my favorite part of this card.
Supplies: • Stamp Sets – Clubhouse (151583) • Card Stock (CS) – Whisper White (140272); Basic Black (121045); Basic Gray (121044); Smoky Slate (131202) • Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708) • Misc. – Golf Club Dies (151580); Tailored Tag Punch (145667); Country Club Designer Series Paper (151314); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Paper Snips (103579); Bone Folder (102300)
• Basic Black CS: 4-1/4” x 11” scored in half at 5-1/2”; 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”; scrap for punching • Basic Gray CS: 4” x 5-1/4” • Smoky Slate CS: 3-3/4” x 5” • Country Club DSP: argyle pattern 3” x 4-1/4” • Whisper White CS: 4” x 5-1/4”; scrap for die cutting
1. Fold the card base along the scoreline and burnish with a Bone Folder. 2. Glue the Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Basic Black CS layers onto the front of the card base. 3. Next, glue the DSP layer onto the Basic Black CS layer. 4. Punch a scrap of Basic Black CS using the Tailored Tag Punch. 5. Cut out the golf bag image from the DSP using Paper Snips. 6. You will then have to glue the golf bag image onto the punched tag. 7. The punched tag will now have to be glued onto the DSP layer. 8. Die cut the 3 golf balls from the DSP using a banner die the Gold Club Dies, and glue it onto the DSP layer.
1. Draw shading onto the die that cuts 3 tiny golf balls using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker, and use it to die cut a scrap of Whisper White CS. 2. On the Whisper White CS layer, stamp the sentiment in black ink. 3. Add the 3 tiny golf balls beneath the sentiment (with glue). 4. Finally, glue the Whisper White CS layer onto the inside of the card base and you are done.
The Free as a Bird stamp set is perfect on its own. However, when you add a little surprise, it makes it even better. Take a look at this friendship card surprise. It’s intriguing just to look at. Then you pull out the card to a simple greeting that would make anyone smile. The flowers are colored in various colors and a delicate bow completes the look.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set (149468) Card Stock – Petal Pink (146985); Whisper White (100730); Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (149592) Stamp Pads – Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (147114) Misc. – Stampin’ Blends Petal Pink Combo (147272);Calypso Coral Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144042); Old Olive Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144574); Pool Party Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144595); Dark Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Marker (146875);1-1/2” Circle Punch (138299); Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon (149441);Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
Measurements: · Petal Pink: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” and scrap for circle punch · Whisper White: 3 3/4” x 5” · DSP: 9 1/4” x 6
1. Score the DSP at 5/8” on the 9 1/4 side of the paper, rotate paper and score at 2 3/4” and 7”. 2. Take your paper snips and cut off the 5/8” paper along the scoreline to the next score line on both ends of the paper. 3. Fold along the score lines. Add adhesive to the ends of the DSP so that when you fold into the middle the adhesive sticks to each other. Add adhesive to 5/8” bottom flap and fold up to form a pocket. 4. Using the Circle Punch punch out a half circle at top of pocket. 5. With the Early Espresso ink, stamp the whisper white card stock with sentiment and bird image and color with blends. Attach to Petal Pink card stock. 6. Tie ribbon around front of pocket 7. Using Early Espresso stamp flower and sentiment on Petal Pink card stock and punch out with circle punch. Adhere to front of card with dimensionals.
Take a look at the coordinating Flowers in the Pressed Petal Suite. The pages are beautiful and so versatile. You have a lot of options in the new Pressed Peal Suite available now through Stampin’ Up! Take a look at the video below for more information on this suite.
I love suites because it takes a lot of the guessing away. You can see why that is a favorite of mine. You can visit my online store here to see our entire collection of suites available through the new catalog. Which is your favorite?
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Hoot Hoot Hooray (149352); Card Stock – Soft Sea Foam (146988); Mint Macaron (138337); Whisper White (100730) Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708) Misc. – Stampin’ Blends- Pineapple Punch Light (147030), Balmy Blue Light (148542), Flirty Flamingo Light (147932);Tufted 3D embossing folder (151785); (Dimensionals (104430); ¼” Textile Ribbon Mint Macaron (149480)
Measurements: • Soft Seafoam: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” • Mint Macaron: 4” x 5 ¼” • Whistper White: 3” x 3”
Instructions: 1. Emboss the Mint Macaron cardstock. 2. Stamp and color the image on the Whisper White cardstock 3. Layer cardstock. Use Dimensionals to attach the layer of Soft Seafoam cardstock 4. Tie a bow with the ribbon and attach to the card.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Floral Essence Bundle , Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set  Card Stock – Rococo Rose 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock , Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  Stamp Pads – Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad , Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad , Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad , Seaside Spray Classic Stampin’ Pad , So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad  Misc.- 2019–2021 In Color 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper , Blender Pens , Twine Baker’s Whisper White , Gold Faceted Gems , SNAIL Permanent Adhesive , Glue Dots , Fine-Tip Glue Pen , Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter , Stamparatus , Butterfly Duet Punch 
Measurements: • Rococo Rose: 5 ½” x 8 ½” , 4 ½” x 2 ½” , ¾” x 2 ½”, scrap piece for flowers • Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 2 ¼” , plus scrap piece for butterflies • Rococo Rose Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 ¼”
1. Fold Rococo Rose card stock in half to create card base. 2. Glue Designer Series Paper layer to front of card. 3.Stamp stems & leaves with Garden Green ink pad and stamp onto 4 ¼” x 2 ¼” Whisper White card stock layer. Pull colour in with blender pen. 4. Ink sentiment with Rococo Rose ink pad and stamp onto ¾” x 2 ½ piece of Rococo Rose card stock. Glue to Whisper White layer. 5. Wrap White Twine around stamped card stock, securing in the back with glue dot and tying a bow on the top. Glue Whisper White layer to 4 ½” x 2 ½” Rococo Rose card stock and adhere to the front of the card. 6. Next, ink the flower with Rococo Rose ink pad and stamp onto a scrap piece of Rococo Rose card stock. Repeat three more times. Cut flowers with Perennial Flower punch. 7. Lightly mist each flower with water and crumple slightly and glue two together. Repeat. Glue the flowers to front of card and place a gold gem in the centre of each one. 8. Stamp butterflies with Pretty Peacock ink pad for the outline. Stamp the bold images with Seaside Spray and So Saffron ink pads. Cut with Butterfly Duet punch. Repeat with the small butterfly so that you have two small and one large butterfly. Stamp body with Pretty Peacock ink pads. Glue to card. Stamp antennas with Pretty Peacock ink. 9. Lastly, add Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the wings of the butterflies using the Fine-tip Glue Pen.
Supplies: • Stamp Set – Geared Up Garage Bundle (148590) • Card Stock – Real Red (102482); Basic Black (121045); Crushed Curry (131199) • Stamp Pads – Read Red (147084); Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Versamark Pad (102283) • Misc. – Classic Garage 6×6 Designer Series Paper (148482); Garage Gears Thinlits Dies (148521)- or Bundle with Geared Up Garage Stamp Set (Bundle – 150610); Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (1469456); Classic Garage Metal Elements (148485); Linen Thread (104199); Snail Adhesive (104332); Heat Tool (129053); Big Shot (143263); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Measurements: • Real Red Cardstock – 11” x 4 ¼” • Basic Black Cardstock – 3” x 3” • Crushed Curry Cardstock- 2 ½” x 2” • Classic Garage Designer Series Paper – 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
1. Score the Real Red cardstock at 5 1/2″ and fold to form card front. 2. Stamp the oil blotch to the card front in Real Red ink. Add some nut images in Memento Tuxedo Black around the oil blotches. 3. Glue Designer Series Paper to the Basic Black layer. 4. Wrap Linen Thread several times around the middle of the of the DSP and tie in a bow on the right side. Thread Line Thread through the key and tie to the bow. 5. Pop up the DSP piece to the card front. 6. Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the Crushed Curry, add Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set. 7. Cut out sentiment with the coordinating framelits and Big Shot. Pop up on top of the Linen Thread.
Stella MacKay Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!