What a great way to let that special someone know you are thinking of them. The card has such a cute sentiment and images. The embellishments enhance the colors and help bring out the focal point of the card. It’s also a great first time card.T
Supplies: • Stamp Sets: Make a Splash (151708- host set) • Cardstock: Bermuda Bay (131197), Shimmery White (101910) • Ink: Pool Party (147107), Grapefruit Grove (147142), Gray Granite (147118), Granny Apple Green (147095), Mint Macaron (147106) • Tools & Accessories: Stamparatus (146276), Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack (152314- SAB), Aquapainter (103954), Classic Label Punch (141491), Mini Dimensionals (144108)
Measurements: • Card Base: 5 ¼” x 8 ½” • Cardstock #2: 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
• Cut Bermuda Bay base & score in half at 4 ¼” • Stamp fishbowl using Gray Granite • Stamp seaweed in Granny Apple Green and Mint Macaron. Stamp fish using Grapefruit Grove. • Watercolor water using aquapainter and Pool Party • Tie Baker’s Twine around Shimmery White • Stamp sentiment using Mint Macaron & punch out with Classic Label Punch • Pop up using Mini Dimensionals • Glue Shimmery White to card base • Embellish with sequins and let them know you are thinking of them.
I’m so excited to share a Sale-a-Bration second release product video. They are beautiful flower foils rolled up into a Specialty Designer Series Paper. I love how you can color it and the end result. Take a look at the video to get a few different ideas.
Doesn’t it just look gorgeous? Do you see why I call it beautiful flower foils? I’m hooked. You can choose from many free products. There are only two weeks left of Sale-a-Bration so make the most of it and visit my online store here. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Supplies: · Peaceful Moments Stamp Set (151595) · Card Stock – 151324Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (151324); Poppy Parade (119793); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730) · Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Versa Mark (102283) · Stampin’ Blends – Stampin’ Blend Dark Poppy Parade (146879) · Misc. Painted Labels Dies (151605); Peaceful Poppies Sequins (151325); Whisper White ¼” Crinkle Ribbon (151326); Embossing Buddy (10308); Fine-Tip Glue (138309); Heat Tool (129053)
Measurements: • Poppy Parade (5 ½ x 8 ½) • Basic Black (1 ¾ x 3 ¾) • Whisper White (4 x 5 ¼) • Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (4 x 5 ¼)
1. Fold a piece of Poppy Parade Cardstock in half to create card base. 2. Glue the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper to the card front. 3. Color the Whisper White ¼ Crinkle Ribbon with the Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blend and let dry (it dries very quickly). 4. Wrap the ribbon around the cardfront twice and tie in a bow at the right-hand edge of the card. 5. Cut out the Basic Black Cardstock with the smaller label from the Painted Labels Dies. 6. Rub the Embossing Buddy across the Basic Black Cardstock. 7. Stamp the “thank you” on the label with Versamark Ink. 8. Pour the Stampin’ Emboss White Powder over the tag and tap of the excess. 9. Heat set the powder till glossy. 10. Adhere the label to the cardfront to the left-hand side of the bow with Dimensionals. 11. Adhere some of the Peaceful Poppies Sequins around the words with the Fine-Tip Glue. 12. Glue the Whisper White Cardstock to the inside of the card and stamp your greeting in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
Create a variety of soft colorful flowers for all your occasions.
Get the country club tailored look with the Clubhouse stamp set. The wording and sentiment are on the inside of the card and it lets them know exactly how you feel. Having the golf balls on the front is my favorite part of this card.
Supplies: • Stamp Sets – Clubhouse (151583) • Card Stock (CS) – Whisper White (140272); Basic Black (121045); Basic Gray (121044); Smoky Slate (131202) • Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708) • Misc. – Golf Club Dies (151580); Tailored Tag Punch (145667); Country Club Designer Series Paper (151314); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Paper Snips (103579); Bone Folder (102300)
• Basic Black CS: 4-1/4” x 11” scored in half at 5-1/2”; 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”; scrap for punching • Basic Gray CS: 4” x 5-1/4” • Smoky Slate CS: 3-3/4” x 5” • Country Club DSP: argyle pattern 3” x 4-1/4” • Whisper White CS: 4” x 5-1/4”; scrap for die cutting
1. Fold the card base along the scoreline and burnish with a Bone Folder. 2. Glue the Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Basic Black CS layers onto the front of the card base. 3. Next, glue the DSP layer onto the Basic Black CS layer. 4. Punch a scrap of Basic Black CS using the Tailored Tag Punch. 5. Cut out the golf bag image from the DSP using Paper Snips. 6. You will then have to glue the golf bag image onto the punched tag. 7. The punched tag will now have to be glued onto the DSP layer. 8. Die cut the 3 golf balls from the DSP using a banner die the Gold Club Dies, and glue it onto the DSP layer.
1. Draw shading onto the die that cuts 3 tiny golf balls using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker, and use it to die cut a scrap of Whisper White CS. 2. On the Whisper White CS layer, stamp the sentiment in black ink. 3. Add the 3 tiny golf balls beneath the sentiment (with glue). 4. Finally, glue the Whisper White CS layer onto the inside of the card base and you are done.
The Free as a Bird stamp set is perfect on its own. However, when you add a little surprise, it makes it even better. Take a look at this friendship card surprise. It’s intriguing just to look at. Then you pull out the card to a simple greeting that would make anyone smile. The flowers are colored in various colors and a delicate bow completes the look.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set (149468) Card Stock – Petal Pink (146985); Whisper White (100730); Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (149592) Stamp Pads – Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (147114) Misc. – Stampin’ Blends Petal Pink Combo (147272);Calypso Coral Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144042); Old Olive Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144574); Pool Party Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144595); Dark Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Marker (146875);1-1/2” Circle Punch (138299); Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon (149441);Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
Measurements: · Petal Pink: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” and scrap for circle punch · Whisper White: 3 3/4” x 5” · DSP: 9 1/4” x 6
1. Score the DSP at 5/8” on the 9 1/4 side of the paper, rotate paper and score at 2 3/4” and 7”. 2. Take your paper snips and cut off the 5/8” paper along the scoreline to the next score line on both ends of the paper. 3. Fold along the score lines. Add adhesive to the ends of the DSP so that when you fold into the middle the adhesive sticks to each other. Add adhesive to 5/8” bottom flap and fold up to form a pocket. 4. Using the Circle Punch punch out a half circle at top of pocket. 5. With the Early Espresso ink, stamp the whisper white card stock with sentiment and bird image and color with blends. Attach to Petal Pink card stock. 6. Tie ribbon around front of pocket 7. Using Early Espresso stamp flower and sentiment on Petal Pink card stock and punch out with circle punch. Adhere to front of card with dimensionals.
Take a look at the coordinating Flowers in the Pressed Petal Suite. The pages are beautiful and so versatile. You have a lot of options in the new Pressed Peal Suite available now through Stampin’ Up! Take a look at the video below for more information on this suite.
I love suites because it takes a lot of the guessing away. You can see why that is a favorite of mine. You can visit my online store here to see our entire collection of suites available through the new catalog. Which is your favorite?
Stella MacKay Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!