All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets: Little Ladybug (152384)
- Cardstock: Whisper White Thick (140272), Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045)
- Ink: Memento Black (132708), Blushing Bride (147100), Balmy Blue (147105),
- Stampin’ Blends: Real Red Dark (147934), Balmy Blue Light (148542), Granny Apple Green Combo (147274)
- Tools & Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies (145372), Layering Squares (141708), Stampin’ Sponges (141337), Sponge Daubers (133773)
- Designer Series Paper: Regals Collection (Real Red) (149616)
- Adhesives: Snail (104332) or Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Card Base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (scored at 4-1/4”)
- Basic Black 5-1/4” x 4”, 1” x 8-1/2” (folded in half, then fold each side into the center, Squares: 2” x 2” (x4), Scrap to cut out the front piece with the Layering Squares Scalloped #10 (when counting from smallest to largest)
- Whisper White 5” x 3-3/4”, Squares: 1-7/8” x 1-7/8” (x4), Scrap to cut out the front square from Stitched Shapes largest square.
- Designer Paper 1-1/2” x 5”
- Banner on front: Whisper White 11/16” wide, Basic Black: 13/16” wide
- Stamp the large flower image onto the Whisper White Card Stock that has been cut out with the largest Stitched Layers Square Die.
- Color in with Stampin’ Blends
- Layer this onto the largest scalloped square from the Layering Squares Dies
- Stamp the greeting onto the Whisper White 11/16” wide piece. Flag the ends and then layer onto the Basic Black 13/16” wide.
- Assemble the front of your card: Basic Black onto the card base, then the Whisper White 3-3/4” x 5”, then the Designer Series Paper 1-1/2” strip.
- Pop up the square and the greeting banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- INSIDE: 1” x 8-1/2” – attach to the center of the card by using Snail Adhesive JUST on the ends
- Stamp the ladybug images on the 4 pieces of Whisper White squares with Memento Black Ink. Color in the ladybugs with Real Red Stampin’ Blends. Using the Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends add a “shadow” around each ladybug.
- Using a Sponge Dauber, very lightly sponge on some Blushing Bride to the body and faces of the ladybugs.
- Using a Stampin’ Sponge, very lightly sponge Balmy Blue onto the remaining area around the ladybugs.
- Attach the Whisper White square onto the Basic Black square, now attach them to the inside strip in the order of your choice.
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created!
UP TO THREE January gifts all from the new mini catalog!
- If your order is $50-$99.99 choose between the Heart Doilies (pg. 9) OR Champagne Basic Rhinestone Jewels (pg. 15). To choose, click then fill out this Google Form after you order.
- If your order is $100-$149.99 you get BOTH.
- If your order is $150 or more, get the 2 gifts above AND the Peaceful Poppies Elements on pg. 25. (see 2nd photo)
- If your order is $50-$149.99 insert host code VTG2BSMW
- If your order is $150 or more, please do not insert the code but you do still get the gift.
- I will be ordering throughout the month and shipping as I receive chunks of them… you should receive yours no later than February 7.
Order by clicking on any image in this email or by linking to my ONLINE STORE.