I am so in love with the new Little Lady Bug stamp set. This is an exclusive stamp set only available now through March 31. Absolutely free with a $300+ order.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets: Little Ladybug (152384)
- Cardstock: Whisper White Thick (140272), Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045)
- Ink: Memento Black (132708), Blushing Bride (147100), Balmy Blue (147105),
- Stampin’ Blends: Real Red Dark (147934), Balmy Blue Light (148542), Granny Apple Green Combo (147274)
- Tools & Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies (145372), Layering Squares (141708), Stampin’ Sponges (141337), Sponge Daubers (133773)
- Designer Series Paper: Regals Collection (Real Red) (149616)
- Adhesives: Snail (104332) or Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Card Base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (scored at 4-1/4”)
- Basic Black 5-1/4” x 4”, 1” x 8-1/2” (folded in half, then fold each side into the center, Squares: 2” x 2” (x4), Scrap to cut out the front piece with the Layering Squares Scalloped #10 (when counting from smallest to largest)
- Whisper White 5” x 3-3/4”, Squares: 1-7/8” x 1-7/8” (x4), Scrap to cut out the front square from Stitched Shapes largest square.
- Designer Paper 1-1/2” x 5”
- Banner on front: Whisper White 11/16” wide, Basic Black: 13/16” wide
- Stamp the large flower image onto the Whisper White Card Stock that has been cut out with the largest Stitched Layers Square Die.
- Color in with Stampin’ Blends
- Layer this onto the largest scalloped square from the Layering Squares Dies
- Stamp the greeting onto the Whisper White 11/16” wide piece. Flag the ends and then layer onto the Basic Black 13/16” wide.
- Assemble the front of your card: Basic Black onto the card base, then the Whisper White 3-3/4” x 5”, then the Designer Series Paper 1-1/2” strip.
- Pop up the square and the greeting banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- INSIDE: 1” x 8-1/2” – attach to the center of the card by using Snail Adhesive JUST on the ends
- Stamp the ladybug images on the 4 pieces of Whisper White squares with Memento Black Ink. Color in the ladybugs with Real Red Stampin’ Blends. Using the Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends add a “shadow” around each ladybug.
- Using a Sponge Dauber, very lightly sponge on some Blushing Bride to the body and faces of the ladybugs.
- Using a Stampin’ Sponge, very lightly sponge Balmy Blue onto the remaining area around the ladybugs.
- Attach the Whisper White square onto the Basic Black square, now attach them to the inside strip in the order of your choice.
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created!
UP TO THREE January gifts all from the new mini catalog!
- If your order is $50-$99.99 choose between the Heart Doilies (pg. 9) OR Champagne Basic Rhinestone Jewels (pg. 15). To choose, click then fill out this Google Form after you order.
- If your order is $100-$149.99 you get BOTH.
- If your order is $150 or more, get the 2 gifts above AND the Peaceful Poppies Elements on pg. 25. (see 2nd photo)
- If your order is $50-$149.99 insert host code VTG2BSMW
- If your order is $150 or more, please do not insert the code but you do still get the gift.
- I will be ordering throughout the month and shipping as I receive chunks of them… you should receive yours no later than February 7.
Order by clicking on any image in this email or by linking to my ONLINE STORE.
It’s been a great run, but the Sale-a-Bration sale ends today. Make sure you place any last minute orders today to qualify for any Sale-a-Bration products you still want to get. There are so many choices. Visit my Sale-a-Bration page here to see the Sale-a-Bration products still available.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Remember, there has been more than one release of SAB products. Click here to see one of those posts. I hope you have enjoyed Sale-a-Bration this year. I’m already looking forward to next year.
You can order from my online store here. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Create this card for your forever friend. Everyone has that special someone who is their person. This is the perfect card for that occasion. Another reason is just to tell them how important they are to you. It’s nice to know that you can count on someone when you need them. You can also let them know.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Incredible Like You (148708)
Cardstock – Night of Navy (100867); Call Me Clover (146969); Pineapple Punch (146971); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Call Me Clover (147139)
Misc. – Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper (DSP) (148795); Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine (146336); Butterfly Duet Punch (148523); Layering Circles Framelits Dies (141705); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips (103579)
• Night of Navy: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; scrap for butterflies
• Call Me Clover: 4” x 4”; 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
• Whisper White: scrap for die-cut
• Pineapple Punch: scrap for die-cut
• DSP: 1 1/4″ x 4”
1. Score Night of Navy at 4 1/4″; fold to create card base.
2. Adhere DSP to the card base with SNAIL.
3. Punch 3 sets of butterflies from small Call Me Clover pane and adhere randomly to square Call Me Clover panel with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Trim butterflies with Paper Snips to align with edges of cardstock panel. Attach to card base with SNAIL adhesive.
4. Stamp sentiment with Call Me Clover on Whisper White scrap; die-cut with circle framelit.
5. Die-cut scalloped circle from Pineapple Punch scrap; adhere behind sentiment with SNAIL adhesive. Adhere layered sentiment to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Punch 2 small butterflies from Night of Navy scrap; adhere to the layered sentiment with Mini Glue Dots.
7. Tie 22” of twine around card front.
You can create some beautiful country butterflies for friends and family with the supplies listed below. The soft color and background embossed floral design go perfectly together. I also love the black outline of the butterflies because it makes them pop off the card. It’s created with the Beauty Abounds bundle.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamps: Beauty Abounds (148726), Beauty Abounds Bundle (150617)
Stamp Pads: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
Paper: Petal Pink (146985), Basic Black (121045), Sparkle Glimmer Paper (146957)
Misc.: Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies, Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (149698), Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (144106), Big Shot Die-cutting Machine (143263), Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins (146933), Dimensionals (104430), Mini Dimensionals (144108), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Big Shot Die Brush (144262), Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
• Petal Pink: 5 ½” x 8 ½” score at 4 ¼” for card base
4” x 5 ¼”
• Basic Black: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
• Grapefruit Grove Foil: 4” x 5 ½”
• Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet: 4” x 5 ¼”
And here is the inside of the card:
- Peel the white backing off of the adhesive sheet and adhere it to the 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of Basic Black card stock (for more precise alignment try peeling off the upper half of the backing, placing the upper part of the adhesive sheet on the top of the black cardstock, then peeling off the rest of the backing once you know it is straight).
- Cut the large butterflies top layer die from the Basic Black card stock with the adhesive sheet on the back.
- Cut the underlayer die of the large butterflies from the Sparkle Glimmer Paper. Use the Die Brush and the Paper-Piercing Tool to remove all of the excess pieces from the die and the paper.
- Peel the backing off of the Basic Black Butterflies – remove any little pieces that did not come off when you removed the backing.
- Adhere to the Basic Black Butterflies layer on to the Sparkle Glimmer Butterflies layer.
- Insert the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Petal Pink into the Country Flowers Embossing Folder and send it through the Big Shot with one cutting pad.
- Carefully cut off two of the butterflies to put on the inside of the card.
- Stamp “For You” in Tuxedo Black inside the Petal Pink card.
- Adhere the 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” piece of Basic Black to the front of the Petal Pink card.
- Attach the embossed piece on to the black.
- Using Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals, adhere to the group of three butterflies to the front of the card.
- Then, adhere the other two butterflies to the inside of the card with mini glue dots.
- Embellish the card front with Petal Pink sequins from the Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
You may find yourself looking at some “hoppy frogs” when you put this card together. The So Hoppy For You stamp set is another stamp set you can earn for free during Sale-a-Bration. Also, be sure to take advantage of it before the end of March.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
First of all, another
Stamp Sets – So Hoppy Together (149725 cling)
Card Stock & Paper – Tropical Escape DSP (146916); Soft Sea Foam (146988); Granny Apple Green (146990); Shaded Spruce (146981); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
Misc. – Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo (147274); Petal Pink Light Stampin’ Blends (146866); Flirty Flamingo Light Stampin’ Blends (147031); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins (146933); Dot To Dot Impressions Folder (148533); Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372); Big Shot (143263); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Also, Optional: Hop Around Framelits (150073, available in March 2019 only while supplies last)
• Soft Sea Foam: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” card base; 5 ¼” x 4”
• Granny Apple Green: 4 ¼” x 2”
• Tropical Escape DSP: 1” x 5”
• Shaded Spruce: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
• Whisper White: 3” x 3” scrap
1. Emboss Granny Apple Green cardstock with Dot To Dot Embossing Folder and adhere to Soft Sea Foam card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
2. Next, adhere Tropical Escape DSP to the card front.
3. Die-cut Whisper White cardstock with 2 5/8” square from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
4. Stamp the frog, butterfly and sentiment from So Hoppy Together onto white piece using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
5. Color the frog and butterfly with Stampin’ Blends Markers, the brush on Wink of Stella on the frog’s spots and butterfly wings.
6. Attach the white square to the Shaded Spruce square with SNAIL adhesive, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
7. Add a single Basic Adhesive Backed Sequin in Petal Pink.
8. Lastly, as an optional alternative: Stamp frog & butterfly on scrap Whisper White, die-cut with Hop Around Framelits, color and pop up with Dimensionals onto square.
I hope you enjoy this card and your friends are showered with flowers when you surprise them with this floral beauty. There are so many cards to create with the Painted Seasons Bundle available through our Sale-a-Bration sale. You can earn these products through the end of March.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
This is such a wonderful stamp set bundle that you can earn for free through the end of March.
Stamp Sets – Painted Season’s Bundle (150349 FREE with Sale-a-Bration); Incredible Like You Set (148708 $17.00)
Card Stock – Heavy Whisper White Card Stock (140272 $7.75); Early Espresso (140272 $7.00); DSP 3 ¾” x 5 ½”; Whisper White (100730 $9.75)
Stamp Pads – Petal Pink (147108 $7.50); Early Espresso (147114 $7.50); Call Me Clover (147139 $7.50)
Misc. – Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (DSP) (Free in Bundle during Sale-a-Bration); Early Espresso Marker Marker (147158 $30.00 for Neutrals Family); Four Seasons Framelit (150074 $28.00); Dimensionals (104430 $4.00)
- Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11”
- Whisper White: 2 ¼” x 4” and scraps for flowers and leaves to cut out
- Early Espresso: 3 7/8” x 5 ½” & 1 x 3 ½”
- DSP: 3 ¾” x 5 1/2 ”
- Adhere DSP to Early Espresso Card Stock and attach to card front.
- Stamp Sentiment from the Incredible Like you stamp set using Early Espresso Ink.
- Next, stamp Two Flowers onto opposite corners of the white mat with Petal Pink Ink.
- Then, stamp two more flowers and two leaves and cut out using the Four Seasons Framelit.
- Attach flowers to stamped flowers with Dimensionals and trim off excess from corners.
- Tuck in leaves using a bit of adhesive.
- Attach Early Espresso Mat to back of white decorated mat with adhesive.