With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you can create this lucky friend like you card for anyone who needs it. You don’t have to be in a relationship to let your friends know you love them too. I always like to surprise my friends with thoughtful gestures on Valentine’s Day and you can too. Show them the love with a handcrafted card made from the heart for a lucky friend like you.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – From My Heart (151417); From my Heart Bundle (153775)
· Card Stock – Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
· Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
· Misc. – From my Heart Specialty DSP (151189); Heart Punch Pack (151292); Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon; SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Dimensionals (104430); Mini glue dots (103683)
· Real Red: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”; plus scrap for heart
· Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”
· DSP: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
1. Using the scalloped heart punch, punch out one Flirty Flamingo heart and one Real Red heart from the 12×12 sheet of hearts, included in the package of specialty paper.
2. On the Red Heart, stamp your sentiment using Tuxedo Black ink.
3. Take a piece of Real Red scrap and stamp the dotted outline heart in Tuxedo Black Ink. Punch it out using the “plain” heart punch.
4. Adhere this piece to the Flirty Flamingo heart.
5. Assemble your card as shown. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Sentiment.
6. The ribbon bow is adhered with a glue dot.