You can always check the updated clearance products in the Clearance Rack in my online store. The Clearance Rack is one of the best ways to keep on saving each month. The products you see in there today may not be there tomorrow because they are only available while supplies last. So take a minute, look over the Clearance Rack and maybe even treat yourself this month.
If you are always looking for a deal, or a great opportunity to save money, check out some of the latest and greatest things that are on the Clearance Rack. With the holidays behind us, we can start to think of Spring and Summer. There are so many products in the Clearance Rack to help you with those projects, and more.
With Summer not that far away, you can pick up the Apron Builder Framelits Dies in in my online store. They are perfect for any barbeque projects, invitations or decorating.
Would you like to stock up on some Dapper Denim cardstock? Now is your chance. This is also currently available in the Clearance Rack. See, you never know what you will find. I love the variety you can find int he Clearance Rack each and every month. Take a look at the updated clearance products today and see what catches your eye this month and save a little while you shop.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you can create this lucky friend like you card for anyone who needs it. You don’t have to be in a relationship to let your friends know you love them too. I always like to surprise my friends with thoughtful gestures on Valentine’s Day and you can too. Show them the love with a handcrafted card made from the heart for a lucky friend like you.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – From My Heart (151417); From my Heart Bundle (153775)
· Card Stock – Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
· Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
· Misc. – From my Heart Specialty DSP (151189); Heart Punch Pack (151292); Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon; SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Dimensionals (104430); Mini glue dots (103683)
· Real Red: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”; plus scrap for heart
· Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”
· DSP: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
1. Using the scalloped heart punch, punch out one Flirty Flamingo heart and one Real Red heart from the 12×12 sheet of hearts, included in the package of specialty paper.
2. On the Red Heart, stamp your sentiment using Tuxedo Black ink.
3. Take a piece of Real Red scrap and stamp the dotted outline heart in Tuxedo Black Ink. Punch it out using the “plain” heart punch.
4. Adhere this piece to the Flirty Flamingo heart.
5. Assemble your card as shown. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Sentiment.
6. The ribbon bow is adhered with a glue dot.