Spring is a great time to acknowledge friendships with those you love. This is a beautiful card created with the Grace’s Garden Bundle. The words are right there in the sentiment and help you to express what you need to say. These are the ties that bind.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Grace’s Garden Bundle (English) , Enjoy Life Photopolymer Stamp Set 
· Card Stock – Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Real Red 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
· Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad , Smoky Slate , Highland Heather , Crumb Cake , Grapefruit Grove , Real Red , Daffodil Delight , Bermuda Bay , Pear Pizzazz 
· Misc. – Stamparatus  , Stampin’ Dimensionals , Snail Adhesive , Mini Glue Dots , Whisper White 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon , Detailed Trio Punch , Aqua Painters , Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush 
· Real Red – 8 ½” x 5 ½”
· Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”, plus piece for die cuts
1. Fold Real Red card stock in half to create card base. Round top and bottom corners with Detailed Trio Punch.
2. Place 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White card stock on Stamparatus. Using Black Memento ink pad, stamp fence, flowers and sentiment. On scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp fence, flowers, cat and bird. Colour images with Aqua Painters and ink pads. Round top and bottom of card stock with Detailed Trio Punch and use SNAIL to adhere to card front.
3. On scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp fence, flowers, cat and bird. Colour images with Aqua Painters and ink pads. Cut with coordinating dies and place on card with Stampin’ Dimensionals *Stagger the die-cuts slightly when placing on card.
4. Stamp butterflies images from “Enjoy Life” set with Highland Heather ink pad.
5. Add Clear Wink of Stella to butterflies, flowers and bird. Then you can acknowledge friendships too.