You will have so much fun creating t his Butterfly Thank You card with the Butterfly Gala bundle. The colors are courtesy of the Designer Series Paper. The sentiment is also one of my favorites because I love when two different fonts come together for a sentiment. Finally, the sequins were a nice touch to add personality to the card.
Bundle: Butterfly Gala Bundle (150599)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Memento Black (132708)
Other: Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins (146933),Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149622), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL adhesive (104332)
· Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4” and 1 1/4 x 3 3/4”
· DSP: 3 3/4” x 5 1/2” (Butterfly print) and (2) 1/2” x 5 1/2” (stripped print), a scrap with a full butterfly
1. Attach the striped DSP to the sides of the card base, attach the butterfly DSP to the card base over the top of the stripes.
2. Using Memento Black ink stamp the sentiment onto the strip of Whisper White card stock. Attach to card front
3. Punch a butterfly from the DSP using the butterfly punch from the bundle. Attach to the card front with a Dimensional.
4. Using Memento Black ink stamp the antennas of the butterfly
5. Attach a few Sequins randomly to the card.
Download the Annual Catalog here
Download the Occasions Catalog and all the Spring products
Check out all the Sale-a-Bration products you can earn
Visit the Clearance Rack to always see discounts
Sign up here for Paper Pumpkin and your monthly subscription