On Valentine’s Day almost everyone feels loved and cherished. So while we are also celebrating love, you can do that with the Meant To Be stamp set. The card below was created using that set as well as the bundle that it’s included in. Also, the All My Love Designer Series Paper is also so soft and beautiful. Therefore, it’s certainly the perfect card.
Stamp Sets – Meant To Be Cling Bundle  also
Card Stock – All My Love Designer Series Paper , Soft Sea Foam Cardstock , Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
Stamp Pads – Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad 
Misc. – All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack , Light Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Marker , Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack , Big Shot , Big Shot Embossing Mats 
● Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½ ” and scored at 4 1/4”, and a scrap for the heart image
● Soft Sea Foam: 4” x 2 ½”
● DSP: 4” x 5 1/4”
1. First of all, use the scallop heart die and the Embossing mats, line up the heart on the Sea Foam card stock and run through the Big Shot. Stamp Sentiment with Crumb Cake on Sea Foam card stock.
2. Next, stamp the heart image on Whisper White card stock with Crumb Cake and color with the blends. Run the die through Big Shot to cut out the heart.
3. Attach the DSP to the card base and Sea Foam piece to card base using adhesive.
4. Adhere stamped image inside the embossed image.
5. Finally, Tie a bow and attach to card. probably because of you almost and therefore