If you are like me, you probably have a dozen or more events to attend this Spring and therefore, probably need cards. So what better way to show your family and friends that you are just incredibly proud of everything they do. Additionally, you will also let them know how much they mean to you. You have even more choices with products from the new Occasions Catalog. Above all, our Spring colors are soft and beautiful. Furthermore, you can certainly use the stamp set for almost any other occasion throughout the year.
Stamp Sets: Incredible Like You (148708)
Card Stock: Petal Pink (146985), Calypso Coral (122925), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Petal Pink (147100), Calypso Coral (147101), Pear Pizzazz (147104), Early Espresso (147114)
Other: Stitched Shapes framelits (145372), Braided Linen Trim (147808), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL adhesive (104332) and you certainly can maybe because d you certainly can maybe because
• Petal Pink: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
• Calypso Coral: 4” x 5 1/4
• Very Vanilla: 3 3/4” x 5” and also scrap for oval
1. First of all, using Calypso Coral, stamp the detailed flower image three times as shown onto Very Vanilla cardstock and re-ink each time.
2. With Petal Pink, stamp the solid flower image directly over each of the detailed images.
3. Then take Pear Pizzazz ink, stamp the detailed leaf image around the flowers as shown, re-inking each time.
4. Ink up solid leaves with Pear Pizzazz ink and stamp off once onto scrap paper. Then stamp the image directly over each of detailed image.
5. Attach Very Vanilla layer to the Calypso Coral layer and then to the Petal Pink card base.
6. Place some adhesive onto the Very Vanilla cardstock because the oval will eventually cover it up.
7. Press Braided Linen Trim onto the adhesive.
8. Finally, using Early Espresso, stamp the greeting onto the die cut oval and attach it to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.