Create this lovely Lily card for that special person who needs your thoughtful words and let them know they can count on you. It’s also the perfect card to send some long distance hugs to. First of all, the colors are so bold but so soothing.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Lasting Lily (149717)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Poppy Parade (119793)
Stamp Pads – Poppy Parade (147050), Old Olive (147090), Basic Gray (149165)
Misc. – Big Shot (143263), Lakeside Framelits (146351), Detailed Trio Punch (146320), Poppy Parade ¼” Striped Ribbon (146938), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
• Whisper White (base): 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½” and Whisper White (layer): 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
• Smaller Whisper White” scrap
• Poppy Parade: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
• Ribbon: 20”
1. Stamp the single stem using Old Olive ink on the Whisper White cardstock layer then stamp the twist, large leaf image using Old Olive ink, along the stem.
2. Next, stamp the stem/leaf image using Old Olive ink next to the previous stem.
3. Now, stamp the full lily image using Poppy Parade ink on each of the stems.
4. Adhere to the Whisper White layer to the Poppy Parade layer.
5. Add the greeting using Basic Gray ink and stamp on Whisper White scrap cardstock. Die cut the greeting using the label from the Lakeside Framelits.
6. Using the Detailed Trio Punch, punch a small hole on each side of the die cut label. Thread the ribbon through the holes, wrapping it around the cardstock layers. Finish by tying a bow on the left-hand side a shown.
7. Finally, adhere the cardstock layer to the card base using Dimensionals.