You can send an awesome sentiment of encouragement to everyone in your life with this card created with the En Route stamp set. This stamp set is also probably so much fun for children to play with. The colors in the bundle are so vibrant and energetic. This bundle is on the retirement list, so remember to get any of the retirement products before they are gone. The stamp sets are available through May but the accessories are all while supplies last. Get the products before they are gone from the retirement list. Also, everyone is special and this card will show them just how much.
Stamp Set: En Route (146591 – wood; 146594 – clear block)
Cardstock and Paper: Best Route Cardstock Pack (146898), Whisper White (100730), Best Route Memories & More Card Pack (147036)
Ink: Blueberry Bushel (147138), Gray Granite (147118)
Miscellaneous: Maps Etc. Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (146822), Best Route Enamel Shapes (146900), Best Route Washi Tape (146901), 2” Circle Punch (133782), 1-3/4” Circle Punch (119850), Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Paper Snips (103579)
• Mango Melody card base: 11” x 4-1/4”, scored at 5-1/2” the folded in half plus pieces that are 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” and 4-1/2” x 4”
• Blueberry Bushel: 3-3/4” x 5”
• Whisper White: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” plus scrap about 1” x 4”
• Blueberry Bushel washi tape: about 3”
1. First of all, run Mango Melody card base through Maps Etc. Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder using Big Shot. Set aside.
2. Trim three smaller cards out of Best Route Memories & More Card Pack so two pieces are ½” wide on long (4”) edge of the card and so one other pattern is ¾” wide. Using SNAIL adhere those on the Mango Melody scrap that is about 4-1/2” x 4” laying them down at an angle and making sure to leave a small gap between strips. Next, trim at an angle on one edge. Hold that piece down onto the larger Whisper White piece and mark it so you know how to trim the other end.
3. Holding that piece back down on the Whisper White align where you want the sentiment to go, ink with Blueberry Bushel and stamp. If you don’t adhere it first, you can always redo if your stamping goes awry. Once it looks right, adhere strip piece to Whisper White with SNAIL.
4. Using Gray Granite stamp road map image onto Gray Granite cardstock and punch out with 1-3/4” Circle Punch. Using 2” Circle, punch Mango Melody. Using 2-3/8” circle die, cut out a circle from the Blueberry Bushel Memories & More card (it is the one with a white circle in the center). Attach Gray Granite to Mango Melody with SNAIL and adhere a strip of Blueberry Bushel Washi Tape across top of Gray Granite. Make sure to wrap it around back. Using SNAIL adhere that piece to the larger Blueberry Bushel circle.
5. Stamp bicycles in Blueberry Bushel along the bottom of the 4” Whisper White scrap. Trim so that it’s about ½” wide. Using Paper Snips trim to create an arrow. Using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere to top of circle piece.
6. Adhere Whisper White larger piece to Blueberry Bushel base with SNAIL.
7. With Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the circle to the front of the card so it is over the three diagonal strips. Also with Dimensionals, add Blueberry Bushel to the card base.
8. Lastly, apply Best Route Enamel Shapes to left of the sentiment.