Send this flying dove card to someone in need of a smile. The Serene Garden bundle is used to create this beautiful project. Although sending cards in the mail is rare today, everyone enjoys them a great deal. It’s another way to connect with family and friends besides technology. We also love the smile when they open the card because they didn’t expect it. In addition to daily phone calls, cards speak another language.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Serene Garden Bundle (148395); Itty Bitty Greetings (146664W or 146667C)
Card Stock – Mint Macaron (138337); Whisper White (100730); Petal Pink (146985)
Stamp Pads – Gray Granite (147118); Mint Macaron (147106); Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (147283)
Misc. – Big Shot (143263); Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (140396); Classic Label Punch (141491); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108)
· Mint Macaron: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
· Whisper White: scraps
· Petal Pink: scrap
1. Ink long stem image with Mint Macaron and stamp five times in the bottom right corner of the card base, reinking each time.
2. Next, ink the dove in Gray Granite and color with the Mint Macaron Blends, add to card with dimensionals.
3. Crop a heart from Petal Pink using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, add to the card where shown.
4. Stamp sentiment in Gray Granite on a scrap of white and crop to the left edge with the Classic Label Punch, add to the card with Mini Dimensionals.