Creating a crafting friends card is easy when you use the Crafting Forever stamp set. Also, this crafting friends card is a great way to show your friends how much you appreciate them. Let them see what you can create and share with each other. Some of the images can also be used appreciate any artist. Let your imagination take over.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp set: Crafting Forever (143958)
Cardstock: Balmy Blue (146982), Crumb Cake (120953), Shimmery White (101910)
Ink: Balmy Blue (147105), Memento Pad Tuxedo Black (132708)
Miscellaneous: Stampin’ Blends: Crumb Cake Combo Pack (144601), Smoky Slate Combo Pack (145058), Mango Melody Light (147943), Lovely Lipstick Light (147026), Blackberry Bliss Light (147909), Pumpkin Pie Dark (144577), Pineapple Punch Dark (147030), Night of Navy Light (144036), Bermuda Bay Light (144580), 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon Crumb Cake (144162), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Layering Ovals Framelits (141706), Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (148551), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Frames Elements (146906), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
• Balmy Blue card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half; 3-1/2” x 2-1/2”, 2-3/4” x 1”
• Shimmery White: 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
• Crumb Cake: 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”, 1-1/2” x 2-1/2”
• Ribbon: 8-1/2”
1. First of all, stamp scissors image on the front of the card base with Balmy Blue ink in vertical columns. Start in the upper left and alternate the alignment of the scissors so they face down, up, down and, up.
2. Next, stamp the pot of stampin’ tools with Memento Ink on Shimmery White. Color in with Stampin’ Blends as shown or as desired. Die cut image with oval.
3. Die cut a scalloped oval from Balmy Blue card stock and a rectangle from Crumb Cake.
4. The sentiment is stamped on Balmy Blue and then trim the end with Triple Banner Punch leaving room to later adhere one of the wood Frames Elements.
5. Attack sentiment piece onto Crumb Cake and trim to create a border on three sides.
6. Tie ribbon around the lower portion of the Crumb Cake rectangle. Trim ends.
7. Affix focal point onto Crumb Cake rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Scoot ribbon down as needed to fit the oval on top of it.
8. Adhere the focal piece to card base with SNAIL Adhesive.
9. Add sentiment with 2 Stampin’ Dimensionals.
10. Lastly, use a Mini Glue Dot and affix a wooden heart to sentiment piece.