First of all, the idea here is to express yourself with this lovely card creation. Additionally, the colors coordinate so well. The Doilies just compliment the background and probably give you an added amount of creativity. I’m always happy to try new things and step out of my comfort zone with a card. Maybe this would be that card for you. So take a chance and express yourself with the Dear Doily stamp set.
Stamp Sets – Dear Doily (148690)
Card Stock – Daffodil Delight (119683), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Whisper White (100730), Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (148554)
Stamp Pads – Daffodil Delight (147094), Gorgeous Grape (147099)
Misc. – Gorgeous Grape ¼” Mini Striped Ribbon (146940), Daffodil Delight ¼” Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets (147801), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
• Daffodil Delight: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
• Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”; 2 1/8” x 3”
• Gingham Gala: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
• Gorgeous Grape: 2 ¼” x 3 1/8”
• Ribbon (both): 4”
1. First, stamp the sentiment on the small piece of Whisper White cardstock, using Gorgeous Grape Classic Ink. Then stamp smaller doily image randomly to create a background, using Daffodil Delight Classic Ink.
2. Also, add your sentiment piece to the Gorgeous Grape cardstock with your adhesive.
3. Stamp two large doily images onto the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper using Gorgeous Grape Classic Ink. You can use your sentiment piece as a guide—you want it to show at the corners (see picture).
4. Adhere the designer paper to the larger piece of Whisper White cardstock, then adhere this to the Daffodil Delight card base.
5. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the sentiment piece onto the Gingham Gala Designer Paper.
6. Tying both ribbons at the same time, make a knot and adhere this to your sentiment piece using a Mini Glue Dot.
7. Place three Frosted and Clear Epoxy Drops to your sentiment Piece.
8. Lastly, Inside your card (not shown), stamp the second part of the sentiment and enjoy.