Create this flowery hello card with the Floral Frames bundle. My favorite part of this card is the 3D flowers surrounding the frame. It adds the perfect dimension and focal point. The sentiment in the middle can really be anything you like. It’s also perfect for birthday and thinking of you cards.
Stamp Sets – Floral Frames Bundle (148406)
Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272); Daffodil Delight (119683)
Stamp Pads – Memento Black (666666 $7.00); Ink (777777 $6.50)
Misc. – White 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912); Daffodil Delight Blends Combo (144603); Calypso Coral Bends Combo (144045); Pumpkin Pie Blends Combo (144599); Old Olive Blend (144574); Dimensionals (104430 $4.00)
• Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11” 3 5/8” x 4 7/8” & Scraps for Flowers
• Daffodil Delight: 3 ¾” x 5”
1. Stamp Circle with leave onto the white mat in Black Memento
2. Color in leaves and Berries with the Light Old Olive Blend and Dark Calypso Coral Blend for the Berries
3. Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black in the center of the circle image
4. Next, stamp one cluster of each flower in Black Memento
5. Color with Pumpkin, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Blends.
6. Cut out flowers with the matching framelits
7. Attach to the image you have stamped on the mat using Dimenstionals
8. Tie Polka Dot Ribbon around the mat and into a bow on the front of the card.
9. Finally, adhere the White stamped mat to Daffodil Mat and add to the card base with Dimensionals