Let them know you care by sending them a get well gingham style card. This one has a few beautiful shades of purple and is sort of intoxicating. I also love a card that speaks to you as soon as you look at it. The focal point can be the gingham design or the flowers themselves. It all depends on how you dress it up. You can put this together with the sentiment from the Needle and Thread photopolymer stamp set.
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
STAMPS – Needle & Thread (150626 Photopolymer Bundle)
PAPER –Whisper White (100730), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Highland Heather (146986), Gingham Gala 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper (148554)
INK –– Highland Heather (147103) Gorgeous Grape (147099), Coastal Cabana (147097), Lemon Lime Twist (147145)
OTHER –Glitter Enamel Dots (146934), 2 ¼” Circle Punch (143720), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), mini glue dots (103683)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Gorgeous Grape – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Highland Heather – 4 x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White – 3 ¾ x 5”
- Smaller Whisper White – scrap to diecut and punch
- Gingham Gala DSP—1 ¾ x 4”
- First of all, stamp Greenery on scrap of Whisper White and punch with circle punch. Stamp Larger flower with Highland Heather (and smaller flower directly on top in Gorgeous Grape), and flower trio image in Coastal Cabana. Die Cut.
- Arrange flowers onto punched circle as shown, popping up large flower in center. Add glitter enamel dot to center.
- Position Gingham Gala Strip on White Panel (don’t adhere) and use as a guide for stamping Sentiment in Highland Heather Ink.
- Adhere Whisper White panel to Highland Heather Panel. Adhere Printed paper and then adhere all to Gorgeous Grape Card base.
- Lastly, add circle to card and embellish with more Glitter Enamel Dots and let them get well gingham style.