Send them the perfect Hello with this adorable bright card. What’s great about this card is there are no real ink pads needed except for black to stamp the sentiment. The color all comes from accessories which are the Designer Series Paper and the Enamel Dots. Adding coloring to the background is one of the easiest ways to take a card to the next level. It’s also a nice crisp and well put together look to have.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
STAMPS – Darling Label Punch Box (146855)
PAPER –Whisper White (100731), Brights 6×6 Designer Series Paper (146964)
INK –– Black Memento (132708)
OTHER – Glitter Enamel Dots (146934), Silver Metallic Thread (138402), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
• Whisper White – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼” and 4 x 5 ¼”
• Scraps for punching of Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana Printed Papers
• Punch printed papers and arrange punches on Whisper White Panel.
• Stamp “hello” onto White scrap and punch.
• Wrap the silver metallic thread around 3 fingers and adhere to the back of white punched sentiment with dimensionals. Adhere to white panel as shown.
• Embellish with Glitter Enamel Dots.
• Adhere to Whisper White card.