If a friend or family has a baby, you can welcome baby with ducks. Maybe it will be a new approach for you. The Fable Friends stamp set is perfect for special occasions just like this and maybe a few others. You can really be creative with this stamp set and just use your imagination. Just look at the stamp set image below and you decide.
Stamps: Fable Friends (148670), Well Said Bundle (148796)
Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Balmy Blue (146982), Highland Heather (146986)
Ink: Memento stamp pad (132708)
Miscellaneous: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack (147278), Balmy Blue Combo Pack (148544), Crumb Cake Combo Pack (144601), Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack (144599), Highland Heather Combo Pack (147276), Mint Macaron Combo Pack (147283), Mango Melody Combo Pack (147945)
• Balmy Blue card base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ plus scrap
• Highland Heather: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ plus scrap
• Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
1. First you place and stamp Mama Duck and the babies on Whisper White using Memento stamp pad.
2. Color Mama and the babies using Stampin’ Up! Blends.
3. The ‘welcome’ is cut from Highland Heather scrap using the Well Written Framelits Dies (bundled with the Well Said stamp set).
4. Cut out ‘baby’ from Balmy Blue scrap using the same framelits.
5. Glue words above Mama Duck and the babies using a small amount of the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I used a toothpick to add the glue to the words.
6. Lastly, layer the Highland Heather onto the base card and then the Whisper White onto the Highland Heather. Then you too can welcome baby with ducks.