Create a smile with friends across the miles. Create this fun flower card and brighten someone’s day. Daisies are such a great flower for putting a smile on someone’s face.
Stamp Sets – Daisy Lane (149325)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Daffodil Delight (119683)
Stamp Pads – Old Olive (147090);Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708); Smoky Slate (147113); Daffodil Delight (147094)
Misc. –Die Cutting Machine; Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Daisy Punch (143713); ½” Circle Punch (119869); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912), Stitched Nested Labels (149638), Snail Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683); Bone Folder (102300); Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends (144585)
• Daffodil Delight: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 4 ½” x 3 ¼”; and 3 ½” x 2 ¼”, scrap for the flower center
• Whisper White: 5 ¼” x 4”, 4 ¼” x 3”, 3 ¼” x 2”, 2 ¾” x 5 ½” strip for daisies, scrap for sentiment
• Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon: 8”
1. Stamp & punch out 2 large daisy images from the 5 ½” x 2 ¾” strip of Whisper White cardstock using Smoky Slate ink and the Daisy Punch. Use a bone folder to slightly curve the petals for added dimension. Adhere daisy images together with centers overlapping and petals offset to make a full daisy. Stamp large daisy image on a scrap of Daffodil Delight using Daffodil Delight ink and punch out the center using ½” Circle Punch. Adhere circle to daisy center using a dimensional. Apply Wink of Stella to the daisy center.
2. Layer the 3 remaining Whisper White card stock rectangles one on top of the other – use a small amount of snail to adhere the pieces together temporarily (1” or less). Prior to sticking the pieces together, touch the adhesive to clothing to reduce the stickiness.
3. First, stamp the leaves in Old Olive ink and then stamp the smallest daisy image in the set randomly across the card layers. Color in the daisy centers using the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends marker. It is expected that the stamped images will be missing at the edges of each overlapping layer. Carefully twist the 3 pieces apart.
4. Fold Daffodil Delight card stock in half for the card base and flatten using the bone folder. Adhere largest Whisper White piece to the card base. Adhere the remaining 2 pieces of Whisper White to their respective Daffodil Delight frames. Adhere each layer to the card base, lining up the stamped images. The Daffodil Delight frames should cover the areas where the images were missing.
5. Adhere the punched daisy to the card front using a dimensional.
6. Stamp “Smile” on Whisper White scrap with Black Memento ink and die cut with the smallest nested label die. Adhere to the card front with dimensionals.
7. Lastly, make a bow with the Polka Dot Tulle ribbon and adhere to card front with a mini glue dot. Then, smile with friends.