Think about creating a card like this that has your friendship birds right on top. Create your own color scheme and let them set the mood for your card. The sentiments can be whatever you choose. It’s a simple card that gets the point across. Friendship is always hard to express, but this card will speak for you.
Stamp Sets – Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set (149468);
Cardstock – Soft Suede 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock (115318); Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
Stamp Pads – Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (147115)
Misc. – Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372); Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon (149441); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
· Soft Suede: 4 1/4” x 11”
· Whisper White: Scrap for Stitched Circle Die
· DSP: 4” x 5 1/4” and 3” x 4 3/4” and scrap to cut the flowers and birds from
1. Score Soft Suede cardstock at 5 1/2″; fold to create the card base.
2. Attach the DSP to card front and stamp the sentiment with Soft Suede ink
3. Tie ribbon around card into a bow
4. Cut a Stitched Circle from Whisper White card stock
5. Lastly, cut Bird and Flower images from DSP and attach to die cut circle, trim the bird along the edge of the die-cut but let the stems and flower hang over the edge. Attach circle with dimensionals and let your friendship birds be the focal point.