Bring the country to life with this country farm stallion card. It can bring out the free spirit in anyone. Close your eyes and let your hair blow in the wind. Smell the outdoors and just dream. It’s always great to dream when you close your eyes and this card will bring calm to anyone.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp set: Country Road (151356)
Cardstocks: Whisper White (100730), Smoky Slate (131202) Basic Gray (121044)
Stampin’ Pad: Smoky Slate (147113) Basic Gray (149165)
Mics: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897)
• Smokey Slate: 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base, 4 x ¾, 1 x 3/8
• Basic Gray: 5¼ x 4, 1½ x ¾, 4 x ¼
• Whisper White: 5 x 3¾, 2 x 2, 5¼ x 4 inside
1. On the 5 x 3¾ whisper stamp the horse in the center, about ½ from the top, using Basic Gray ink.
2. Stamp the tall grass using Smoky Slate ink below the horse and onto the 2 x 2 whisper white.
3. Stamp 3 wheels on top of the tall grass and one wheel on small piece.
4. Hand cut the single wheel.
5. Adhere onto the basic gray then into the smoky slate card base.
6. Adhere the long strip of Smoky Slate about 1½” from the bottom and then adhere the basic gray long piece on top of the smoky slate.
7. Cut a V at the bottom of Smoky Slate and Basic Gray short strip and adhere at the top left corner.
8. Apply Wink of Stella on the Horse.
9. Adhere the cutout wheel on top of the stamped wheel at the bottom center.