Combine Loss With Compassion when you send this sympathy card. It’s a perfect emotional sentiment in a time of need. Sometimes all we need is a note or card to let us know we are loved and thought about. Going through a loss is always hard, having family and friends by our side helps to ease our emotions. The colors of this card are soothing and it’s so easy on the eyes. The message is there and they know it has a lot of love behind it. I love this metallic edge ribbon for projects like this. It has an elegant, yet soft look to it.
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
STAMPS –Kindness and Compassion (151220 Cling)
PAPER –Whisper White (100730), Basic Gray (121044), Purple Posy (150881)
INK –– Basic Gray (149165)
OTHER –Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (151775), Delicate Lace Dies (147053), 3/8” Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon (144213)
Cutting & Scoring:
• Basic Gray – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
• Purple Posy: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8”
• Purple Posy: 2 x 5 3/8” Embossed with Subtle Embossing Folder
• Whisper White – Scraps to Die Cut the Lace Die
• Stamp Sentiment on smaller Purple Posy Panel. Adhere lace die-cut strips to the back of this panel and then adhere on to larger Purple Posy Layer.
• Tie with Ribbon
• Adhere to Basic Gray Card and express your loss with compassion for someone you love.