Spread some Christmas Cheer this year with this beautiful wreath card. You can really use any colors, however, I really enjoy this elegant look.
- Tidings All Around Bundle 152371
- Whisper White Thick card stock 140272
- Whisper White regular card stock 100730
- Mercury Glass Designer Acetate 150441
- Copper Foil Sheets 142020
- Copper Embossing Powder 141636
- VersaMark ink pad 102283
- Heat Tool 129053
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755
- Thick Whisper White Card Base Score @ 4-1/4”, Cut at 5-1/2”
- Mercury Glass Designer Acetate 4”x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White 3-3/4”x 5”
- Die-Cut the All-Around Wreath Die in the center of the Mercury Glass
- Die-Cut the Same in Copper Foil.
- Adhere the two layers of wreaths together with the Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the greeting from the Tidings All Around stamp set in VersaMark ink, cover with Copper Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool
- Adhere the Mercury Glass (that you had die-cut) to the card front and the heat embossed paper to the front of this with the Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Adhere the layered Wreath to the card front with the same adhesive.
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created!
Order by clicking on any image in this email or by linking to my ONLINE STORE.