Having an elegant packaging system for the holidays is always a bonus. I love to create my own for my friends and family. Sometimes the packaging is as important as the gift. It lets them know you care enough to add that special touch.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Christmas Gleaming (150464)
Cardstock – Pretty Peacock ( 150880); Sahara Sand (121043)
Designer Series Paper – Brightly Gleaming (150429)
Stamp Pads – Sahara Sand (147117) and VersaMark (102283)
Misc. – Paper Trimmer (152392); Delightful Tag Topper Punch (149518); Story Label Punch (150076); Gleaming Ornaments Punch (150647); Classic Weave Ribbon (150394); Metallic Brads (146929); White Embossing Powder (109132); Burlap Ribbon (141487); Lace Trim (149593); Magnolia Lane Ribbon (149385); Linen Thread (104199); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Heat Tool (129053); Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
- Cut a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock 2” X 4” and punch top with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch.
- Stamp background with dots in Sahara Sand ink.
- Stamp three ornaments with VersaMark and heat emboss with White embossing powder and with Pretty Peacock Ink then punch out with the Gleaming Ornaments Punch.
- Attach one to the tag with snail adhesive and the other two with dimensionals.
- Stamp Merry Christmas with VersaMark and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Punch Tag with the Story Label Punch.
- Stamp background with frills in Sahara Sand ink then stamp the sentiment over the frills with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
Bag in a Box Instructions:
- Create box using 4 ½” x 4 ½” Pretty Peacock cardstock, scoring all sides at 1”.
- Attach Brightly Gleaming designer paper to box with Tear & Tape.
- Make tab for both bags using the Story Label Punch and Sahara Sand cardstock. Cut it in half and attach to the front and back of the bag with Tear and Tape and Copper Metallic Brads.
- Separate threads from the Burlap Ribbon by cutting down one side and taking it apart. Use several threads to tie tabs together and around the Classic Weave Ribbon (Merry Christmas Ribbon) for tallest bag.
- Use separated Burlap Ribbon, Lace Trim and Magnolia Lane Ribbon to tie the shorter bag together.
- Hang tags from tabs on each bag.