Nothing says Spring more than poppies. Wouldn’t you agree? Soft colorful flowers always make me think of Spring and all the things on the horizon.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Peaceful Moments Stamp Set (151595)
· Card Stock – 151324Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (151324); Poppy Parade (119793); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Versa Mark (102283)
· Stampin’ Blends – Stampin’ Blend Dark Poppy Parade (146879)
· Misc. Painted Labels Dies (151605); Peaceful Poppies Sequins (151325); Whisper White ¼” Crinkle Ribbon (151326); Embossing Buddy (10308); Fine-Tip Glue (138309); Heat Tool (129053)
• Poppy Parade (5 ½ x 8 ½)
• Basic Black (1 ¾ x 3 ¾)
• Whisper White (4 x 5 ¼)
• Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (4 x 5 ¼)
1. Fold a piece of Poppy Parade Cardstock in half to create card base.
2. Glue the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper to the card front.
3. Color the Whisper White ¼ Crinkle Ribbon with the Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blend and let dry (it dries very quickly).
4. Wrap the ribbon around the cardfront twice and tie in a bow at the right-hand edge of the card.
5. Cut out the Basic Black Cardstock with the smaller label from the Painted Labels Dies.
6. Rub the Embossing Buddy across the Basic Black Cardstock.
7. Stamp the “thank you” on the label with Versamark Ink.
8. Pour the Stampin’ Emboss White Powder over the tag and tap of the excess.
9. Heat set the powder till glossy.
10. Adhere the label to the cardfront to the left-hand side of the bow with Dimensionals.
11. Adhere some of the Peaceful Poppies Sequins around the words with the Fine-Tip Glue.
12. Glue the Whisper White Cardstock to the inside of the card and stamp your greeting in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
Create a variety of soft colorful flowers for all your occasions.