What a great way to let that special someone know you are thinking of them. The card has such a cute sentiment and images. The embellishments enhance the colors and help bring out the focal point of the card. It’s also a great first time card.T
Supplies: • Stamp Sets: Make a Splash (151708- host set) • Cardstock: Bermuda Bay (131197), Shimmery White (101910) • Ink: Pool Party (147107), Grapefruit Grove (147142), Gray Granite (147118), Granny Apple Green (147095), Mint Macaron (147106) • Tools & Accessories: Stamparatus (146276), Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack (152314- SAB), Aquapainter (103954), Classic Label Punch (141491), Mini Dimensionals (144108)
Measurements: • Card Base: 5 ¼” x 8 ½” • Cardstock #2: 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
• Cut Bermuda Bay base & score in half at 4 ¼” • Stamp fishbowl using Gray Granite • Stamp seaweed in Granny Apple Green and Mint Macaron. Stamp fish using Grapefruit Grove. • Watercolor water using aquapainter and Pool Party • Tie Baker’s Twine around Shimmery White • Stamp sentiment using Mint Macaron & punch out with Classic Label Punch • Pop up using Mini Dimensionals • Glue Shimmery White to card base • Embellish with sequins and let them know you are thinking of them.
You will be wishing beautiful days to everyone when you create this elegant card. Let them know you are thinking of them. The delicate ribbon is the perfect addition to this card. The soft colors enhance the elegance and style to the care. Change up the sentiment to any other from the Very Versailles set.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Very Versailles (149275c) Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730); Petal Pink (146985) Stamp Pads – Petal Pink (147108); Crumb Cake (147116) Misc –Stitched Nested Labels Dies (149638); Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (149484); Petal Pink 5/8” Organdy Striped Ribbon (149441); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Measurements: • Crumb Cake CS: 4-1/4” x 8-1/4″; 3” x 5” • Petal Pink CS: 5-1/4” x 4”; 2-1/2” x 4”; 4” x 2-1/2” • Whisper White CS: 3-3/4” x 5”; 3” x 5” • Magnolia Lane DSP: 2-1/4” x 3-3/4”
1. Score Crumb Cake cardstock at 2-3/4” then fold to create the card base. 2. Adhere Magnolia Lane DSP to Petal Pink CS. Wrap and tie knot using Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon around unit then add to card front left side panel. 3. Next, stamp leaves image along the right edge of Whisper White CS using Crumb Cake Ink. 4. Adhere Whisper White CS to Petal Pink CS then unit to inside card base. 5. Using Stitched Nested Label Dies, die cut Whisper White CS. 6. Then, using same Stitched Nested Label Die but add the 2nd next smaller size, die-cut a Crumb Cake CS ‘frame’; Die cut from Petal Pink CS to create inside frame piece. 7. Stamp ‘script’ image onto Whisper White die cut using Petal Pink ink. Then stamp the sentiment using Crumb Cake ink to the same piece. 8. Lastly, Adhere die-cut labels then add to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left side of the unit only. Finish by adding 3 pearls under the sentiment to finish wishing beatiful days.
This Lovely Layers of Lace Card was beautifully crafted with some new products and a lot of love. It has a small greeting but a lot of emotion all in one card. The lace gives it such an elegant look which you can also add some sponged color too. The choice is yours.
Supplies: Stamp set: A Little Lace (149364) or as a bundle with dies (151103) Cardstock: Purple Posy (150881), Shimmery White (101910) Ink: Basic Gray (149165), Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708) Miscellaneous: Stitched Lace Dies (149625), 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots (149607), Stampin’ Blends: Purple Posy Light (149564), Old Olive Light (144574), Granny Apple Green Light (146876), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Bone Folder (102300), die-cutting machine
Measurements: • Shimmery White card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half with a Bone Folder plus a scrap to stamp sentiment on that you will cut down after you stamp it – must be at least 3-1/2” wide • Purple Posy: 7 pieces 4-1/4” x 1-1/2” plus one scrap about 1” wide and 3-1/4” long
1. Stamp flower with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on the lower right corner of the card base then color with Stampin’ Blends. 2. On scrap Shimmery white, stamp the sentiment with Basic Gray and trim down to about 3/8” x 3”. 3. Adhere the sentiment to scrap Purple Posy and trim so ends are the same but top and bottom have about 1/16” of the Purple Posy peeking through. 4. Die-cut all 7 of the same Purple Posy pieces aligning on die so that the edge will fit best on second cutting. 5. Next, die-cut with narrow strip border of each of the 7 pieces. 6. Space all 7 pieces out so they overlap and will stop about 1” from the bottom of the card base when adhered. Using SNAIL attach each of the 7 to one another then attach the whole piece to the card base. 7. Using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals affix sentiment. 8. Finally, add one 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dot to the center of the flower.
You can create these beautiful yellow flowers with the products listed. Whether it’s a celebration or just to say thank you, this card will bring a smile to their face. Of course you can change the colors, it’s up to you.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – A Little Lace (149364) Card Stock – Seaside Spray (150883); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730) Stamp Pads – Memento (132708) Misc.- 2019-2021 In Color 6” x 6” Designer Paper (149617); So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Combo (149557); Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends Combo (149569); Snail Adhesive (104332)
Measurements: • Seaside Spray: 5 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ — score at 4 1/4″ • Basic Black: 3” x 5 1/4” 5/8” x 2 7/8” • Whisper White: 2 7/8” x 5 1/8” 1/2” x 2 3/4″ • 2019-2021 In Color DSP: 1 1/2″ x 2 7/8
• Fold Seaside Spray card base on score line. • Stamp “So Happy” with Memento ink on 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ Whisper White. Attach this piece to 5/8” x 2 7/8” Basic Black. • Stamp flower image with Memento on the top portion of 2 7/8” x 5 1/8” Whisper White. • Color flowers with Stampin’ Blends as pictured. • Attach DSP to bottom of 2 7/8” x 5 1/8” Whisper White. • Adhere greeting layers between flower image and DSP. • Lastly, attach the whole Whisper White stamped image to 3” x 5 1/4″ Basic Black.
Send loving wishes to your friends and family with this beautiful heirloom card. Its elegance is overwhelming and beautiful. I love creating things that have an antique look and feel. The Woven Threads Designer Series Paper can give you so many beautiful heirloom type projects.
Supplies: Stamp set: Woven Heirlooms (149306) or as a bundle with dies (151093) or choose the entire Woven Threads Suite (152184) Cardstock and paper: Rococo Rose Cardstock (150882), Seaside Spray Cardstock (150883), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Woven Threads Designer Series Paper (149497) Ink: Seaside Spray (150085) Miscellaneous: Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders (152325), 5/8” Woven Threads Trim (149499), Woven Threads Sequin Assortment (149498), (149491), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Bone Folder (102300), die-cutting machine, household tape
Measurements: • Seaside Spray card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half with a Bone Folder plus a piece 3-1/2” x 4-1/2” • Whisper White: 2-3/4” x 3-3/4” • Rococo Rose: 4” x 5-1/4” • Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5” • Ribbon: two pieces each about 3”
1. Using SNAIL adhere Designer Series Paper to Rococo Rose then that piece to the Seaside Spray card base. 2. Stamp sentiment with Seaside Spray on Whisper White. 3. Die cut frame first then run through embossing folder. Align sentiment behind frame and adhere with SNAIL and household tape 4. Wrap ribbon around two opposing corners and secure in back with Mini Glue Dots plus one dot in front, beneath the ribbon, to hold it in place. 5. Using Mini Glue Dots and your Paper Snips, like tweezers, affix a sequin onto a Mini Glue Dot then remove and place randomly on ribbon. Repeat as desired. 6. Take Stampin’ Dimensionals and attach frame piece to card front.
Any perfect precious parcel can be created with love. It just takes a few steps and some Stampin’ Up! products. I love the new Perfect Parcel Dies and all the possibilities they bring to us. It’s always special when you create hand made gifts.
Measurements: · Whisper White: 4 1/4” x 6-1/2” (2 pieces) + scrap for stamping · Terracotta Tile: 7-3/4” x 2” + scrap · Woven Threads DSP: 7-3/4” x 1-3/4”
1. Die cut the two pieces of Whisper White card stock with the large box die in the Perfect Parcels die set. 2. Using Seaside Spray ink and the floral stamp from Verdant Garden, stamp the image repeatedly over the die cut pieces. 3. Fold box pieces on all score lines. All are folded in, except for the triangle on the long piece with the curve – this one is folded out. 4. Add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the two end tabs on both of the die cuts. Glue the un-tabbed piece onto the tabbed piece, taking care to line up the centre score lines as this is the edge of the top of the box. Glue the other flat edge to the tabs. You will now have a box shape. 5. On the long pieces with the curve… add a bit of Tear & Tape to the unstamped side of the folded triangles. Fold the two end pieces into the box first. Fold the other two pieces down, and flatten the box. When you do this, the taped triangles will glue themselves into position. Open the box again, and the tabs should move into place. This is the bottom of the box. 6. Turn the box over. Fold the long straight edges down. You should have two triangles at the ends that can fold over the sides, and fit inside the slot. 7. Stamp the sentiment from Verdant Garden onto a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock in Terracotta Tile. Die cut with the appropriate die (see photo above). 8. Die cut the backing piece of the tag using the other tag die from the Perfect Parcels dies, and Terracotta Tile cardstock. Adhere this to the back of the sentiment and set aside. 9. Lastly, score the Terracotta Tile card stock at 1”, 2-1/2”, 4-5/8” & 6-1/8”. Run your bone folder across the folds. Glue the Woven Threads DSP on top and refold on the score lines. Wrap this around the box and glue together at the bottom.
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!